What a horrible Auntie I am!! I didn't even say Happy Birthday Will Kel forgive me?? I just don't know. =) I can't believe he's one. It's just not right how fast time goes by!
you can tell brittanie i am not talking to her. just kidding. i had already told him that steve from blues clues had called and all of you so it was all good. except you guys really did. i appreciate
2 comments:
What a horrible Auntie I am!! I didn't even say Happy Birthday Will Kel forgive me?? I just don't know. =) I can't believe he's one. It's just not right how fast time goes by!
you can tell brittanie i am not talking to her. just kidding. i had already told him that steve from blues clues had called and all of you so it was all good. except you guys really did. i appreciate
Post a Comment