







Brayton and Raylee had their first dentist visit and had all the assistants in there just loving on them. They were dying at how well behaved they were and how GOOD they did the whole time they were getting worked on. Raylee's was just a quick look see and she just laid in my arms and let the dentist look at her mouth. Brayton was AWESOME and I was a very proud parent. He loved the sun glasses they gave him while he was laying there. He even held really still when he had to sit in the chair to get X-rays. Then he had to get a filling because he has 2 teeth that infused together (thats what they said) and the crack down the middle was filled with decay so they wanted to fill it just to be safe. But other than that his teeth looked great! When they gave Brayton the funny gas, what ever it is called, he just laid there and just got silly. Talking really loud and lauging. I was laughing pretty hard. Then he totally relaxed and did awesome the whole time he was getting the filling. But when he came off of the funny gas he started freaking out wanting the thing off and I had to keep him calm. I was such a proud 1st time mom. It was funny to watch him talk after cuz his lip was so numb. He kept saying his lip felt really big:) They got some really cute stuff and really cute tooth brushes. Brayton definately wants to go back to the dentist. OH.......I told brayton about a week ago that he was going to the dentist and I told him what they would do and told him that the dentist would ask him if he has a binki and we wanted to tell him NO!!! So... du du duuhhhh.... he is done with his binki!!! He has done awesome. The first night he only cried like 5 min. and hasnt cried since. Yay!!! I am so proud of him and he keeps telling us he is a big boy now! He really is. No more binki, he is a SUNBEAM aaaahhhh!!!, I have a sun beam, 1st dentist visit and filling he can finally ride his big boy bike, well with training wheels but he rides it like he has been riding for a yr:) He is just growing up on us and I am LOVING it!!!!! Well long post sorry. Peace!
6 comments:
That is awesome how well your kids did. I'd be a proud mom too!
Glad to hear they did an awesome job! What a relief!
Man i wish i would have been there to see Brayton on the laughing gas! hah it sounds pretty funny! Talk to you later Britt! Love you so much!!
I PRAY for good kids like that! So much easier that way! Way to go Brayton! The dentist can be a SUPER FUN place!
That was the cutest dentist apt ever! Seriously.
thats awesome that they were so good. they probly wont be afraid to go to the dentist at all. i have always wanted the laughing gass but never got it.
Post a Comment