Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sorry.....

I didnt know I was going to be one of those people that I get mad at for not posting for like months:) haha. I really have not been in a blogging mood lately!!! Alot has been happening and I do have pictures from forever ago but my STRESS is over powering me:( Dusty still doesnt have a job and we are struggling!!!! I have been BEYOND blessed with getting SOOO many people calling me to do their hair and it has helped alot but not to feel the stability that we would like. Dusty has applied to so many places and they just arent hiring. So things are really trying and hard for us and on top of that we are trying to figure out what is our future going to hold with Nursing school?! Man it is hard being old! I want to go back to when I was in high school and thought that was hard. haha. Not even close. Well it is in your own way but you know what I am saying:) I love that Brayton and Raylee think things are great and will never know or remember these times. Thats the way it should be:) If ANY of you know of ANYTHING job wise, part time please let me know. OR if any of you need your hair done, give me a call. I am cheaper than a salon:) hehe. Well sorry for my somewhat venting or whatever you want to call it. But this is on my mind constantly. BLAH!!!!!

13 comments:

Stock Family said...

I'm so sorry you are so stressed out! I know how it feels to not have the stability of a job and its not a good feeling. Just remember that a lot of people are in your position so you are not alone! As for a job, I really don't know of anyone that is hiring. I'll let you know if I find something.

Arnett's said...

I am so sorry!! I wish I could go back to no responsibility all the time! Growing up sucks, but at the same time it is so rewarding. Good luck and I will let you know if I hear of anything!!

Stock Family said...

Has Dusty checked out the website, arizonajobs.com? I heard about it on the news the other night and I guess it lists job opening and you can submit your resume online and stuff.

Burgess said...

I know how you feel!!! It sucks worrying about this crap all the time. Zane's been applying for jobs every day for the past 2 months and he's only gotten 2 interviews! BOO! Just remember it won't last forever (that's what I keep telling myself anyway!).

On a different note -- you should bring Brayton over to play sometime -- Izzy needs friends!

Cami Epperson said...

I feel your pain. We are blessed that Chris has a job, but we never know if any money is coming in. Alls I have to say is I can't wait for this stupid economy to figure itself out and get back to normal!

I will keep my ears open and let you know. Good luck! We love you guys!!

Sherri Romney said...

Hey, my ex has become very well connected in the Phoenix area in the past 2 years and will get his resume in front of some people. Have Dusty call him and get his email address
Rex Platt
480-861-2215

Brittany said...

YUCK! Sounds like our lives are alot the same, I do hair... my hubby looks for job... REPEAT! Hope he finds something soon!

Tyler and Ericka said...

Hi, this might seem weird since I don't know you but I saw your blog from other friends blogs (joy, sara) but anyways my husband is a manager at a pest control company and could have a job for your husband if he doesnt mind spraying houses in AZ heat. Anyways email me if you are interested: erickaputnam@hotmail.com and sorry if this is weird!

Derek & Melanie said...

I wish I knew of someone hiring. This economy sucks! You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Alyssa Ryann said...

Weird Britt i just realized that our blog backgrounds are THEE EXACT same!! haha sisters like the same things i guess...well time for you to move here! its crazy how much i have missed you and your fam.:( i dont like it one bit. nope not at all. Well love you!!!

Terin said...

Anything?

Amber said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear that!! I'll be praying for you guys.
BTW my mom told me she saw you. You are such an amazing person!

jackie said...

hope things get better lady! that's stressful... we haven't seen you guyes forever!