Ok so I stole these from my sister's blog. Thanks Britt:) haha. But these are just a few pics I will be posting more soon. So check back soon.

This was us posing by our awesome gift we got Amber and Kasey for their wedding:)

My mom, Brittanie's 2 oldest Keslie and Anika and then my sister Kensi

My beautiful mom and handsome dad

Told you they love to laugh! Kasey's face is classic!!! Right after the temple sealing!

my sisters Hannah and Kensi and my Uncle Aron being goofy in the back:)

These are ring flowers that my amazing step-mom made for all of us sisters!!! I LOVED them!!

So we took Amber to see When in Rome for a "Bachelorette party" haha. so after the movie was over we went up front and DANCED!!!! We had so much fun and I just love all my sisters so much!!!!


We be bussin' it:) hahaha!!!

Kensi, Brittanie, Kelyn, me, and Alyssa and in front is Hannah and Amber:)

Keslie, Alyssa, Brittanie and her little boy Brenan

This was at the wedding dinner. It was beautiful and once again so mad I didnt have my camera! my mom and Amber.

Amber and Kasey with the nieces and nephews! There is a better pic of all them that I will post. So cute!! Kasey has no nieces and nephews on his side of the family yet. His bro and sis n law are due anytime with their first boy. So Kasey inherited 8 all at once:) haha! Brayton and Raylee love Kasey and Kasey plays with them and is so awesome with them!!!


Alyssa and Amber
So as you can see me not having a camera resulted in me not being in like any pics!!! I am so sad but I will get some pics from amber and post those soon. Hope you enjoyed!
3 comments:
I wish sooooooo bad I could've been there to have fun with your family. I love you guys so much! I have to come see you! Love you so much!
I can't believe Amber is old enough to get married. Boy we sure are getting old. So good to see your doing well. Miss ya.
that is fun. i wish i had handfuls of sisters. p.s. your mom IS beautiful holy cow!!!!!
Post a Comment