Thursday, July 8, 2010

Arizona Vacation!!!!

Of course I loaded these totally backwards! The beginning of our trip is at the bottom sorry! We had such a blast while we were in AZ! It was packed with things to do and we were so busy! Those of you who I didnt get to see please dont make me feel bad cuz I already know I suck!! And I am so sorry!!! Plus I kept having flipping car problems that was really stressing me out! And had to get a new tire as well while there! UGH! We might be coming sooner then we thought because Dusty's sister is getting married in November and hopefully we can come but we might not get to so we will see!! Anyways here are A TONNNN of pics sorry this is a very long post but I couldnt choose just a few pics!! Well here goes: We met Meg and Kari at Chick-fil-a to hang out and eat lunch and let the kids play. They had a fun kids place to play in and when it was time to leave we couldnt find Braytons shoes ANYWHERE! They pretty much got stolen and they were brand new shoes and we had to go buy him more! I was so mad!!!Meg, Me, and Raylee
Me, Cheesey Ray, Maylee, and Kari:)
This was a very cool park that my friend Megan took us to to let the kids play at! So cool!!!
This is my sister Baylie's toe!! Her toe got caught in a door!!! OUCH!!!
My cousin Ella and Brayton swimming at my aunt Annie's
Lyssa and Ray as you can see it was way bright outside:)
New swimsuits from Grand-dad and Grandma Hatch:)
Dusty's parents came to see us while we were in AZ and it was so nice to see them!
Raylee's head gash!! It made me so sad luckily nurse Matt:) was there to keep me from freaking out and told me it wouldnt need stitches! It has healed up great!
After my cousin Kylee's wedding! Kelyn, Kensi, me, my mom, cousin Lexi, and Lyssa
lyssa, me, cousin Bridgitte(sister to lexi above), Hannah and Macy(sister to Kylee who got married)
The beautiful Bride Kylee, and handsome groom Jared
eating lunch at Megan's! Raylee, Brayton, Porter, and mason
Brayton, Porter and the sweet Tatum who I finally got to meet for the first time:) Brayton loved holding her!!!
I curled her hair so cute so I had to take a pic:)
The bride to be on her bachelorette night:) and me in her new apt!
At this awesome bounce place the kids LOVED it!!!

Ray and Logan


Me and Kelyn at her house
Brayt and Sam had so much fun together! Brayton loves to dress up!
At the Zoo looking at the Elephant
It was so close and it was doing a little jig for us:) haha
Oh Sam you kill me! He didnt like the camera so much!
My sweet nephew Logan! I love this pic of him!!!
And again Sam:) Raylee, Brayton and Isaac!

At the swim place in the Zoo.
She is so silly to me!
I had to! She has such a cute bum:)
Isaac and Logan:)

How disgusting are these pics!!!! we got there right as they were feeding the snakes and I had to take pics! BLEH!!!
These frogs were way cool colors!

As you can see Raylee had so much fun with sparkly glue!!! Little pill! It was ALL over her!!! click on the pics to enlarge!


6 comments:

The Allen's said...

We really did some fun stuff while you were here. Hope you guys get to come in November. It would make us so happy to see you. Love you.

Kimberly said...

what no pictures of my beautiful face? so sad.... : ( jk.. miss you already

Matt and Megan said...

WWAAA!!! I miss you guys!! Yeah we suck that we took no pics of us!! I LOVE the video Dusty did!! I think the ab ripper is working for him:) That place looks so fun!! I hope you can come in NOV!! LOVE YOUR TRASH!!! MISS YA LUV!!

Amanda said...

Cute blog! email me your address and I'll invite you to mine. amandamariewagstaff@hotmail.com

Cami Epperson said...

I'm so mad we didn't get to see you when you were here! You are looking FANTASTIC girly! And the kids are getting so big! Miss you!!

love_b said...

We should have met up when you were down! You look great lady!