Yes I am late on this post:/ Better late than never though right?:) These were also pictures that were on my mom's computer and of course I didn't have them so I took pics of them with my phone. I then posted this on Instagram for Father's Day. I LOVE these pictures so much. Dusty is such an amazing dad and I could not have asked for a better dad for these 2 amazing kids of ours. Dusty has been in school for their entire lives and he has always managed to spend time with them and make memories that I hope they will always remember. If not, they have pictures to look at:) It is so weird to me that this was Dusty's last Father's Day as a student! He graduates in August as a Certified Nurse Anesthetist! I can't believe we are almost done! It's been a long time coming!:) I am so grateful to Dusty for knowing how to manage his time all these years and wanting to spend time with us while he had to study his booty off and do homework galore. I truly feel that he was blessed through out this time! I am so proud of Dusty and for all that he has accomplished and will soon accomplish:) I love him so much and I am so grateful he is mine FOREVER!! Muahahahaha.
Brayton was 4 and Raylee was 2. I think. haha
Thank you for all you do for us! We LOVE you so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment