Friday, April 13, 2007
Brayton started doing this shoulder thing that you can see and so Dusty started copying him and he thought it was the funniest thing so I have dusty show what he was doing to make him laugh so hard. He was being so flippin fun last night. And you can also see that he knows how to say two. Every time he wants me to count for something he will say two and then I start counting. He is also saying jump everytime he jumps if you couldnt tell. Hope you all like this video we sure got a kick out of it!!! After we take pictures or videos of him he will come sit on my lap and want to watch it. It is the funniest thing. Who knew he understood. Hope everyone has a great weekend and only 1 more week till I find out what I am hav+ing. Ok a week and a half so what!!! Im very impatient!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment