This is after we had gotten back from playing outside and Brayton wanted to take a bath. He was trying to blow some bubbles and they tickled his nose I guess. We thought it was really funny! Hopefully you all think so too!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh is this cute!!! I can't believe you caught it on camera. Dang that little dude is adorable.
Seriously Brittany, your kid is dang cute! Hey if you have any questions what so ever on Dental school, ask away. Id love to help in any way. So how are you guys doing.....besides stressing over the Dat? I know how that goes! Feel free to email me.... Afton@datawestsystems.com
hey it is amber. man alive am i in love with that little guy. ha he makes me so happy and smiley. well i love all the new things. you should put a new one on every day. i mean serisouly i look forward to watching them daily. sometimes i will re watch them if there is nothing new haha love ya.
Brittney I am not a stalker, but some how I found your Blog!! It's April! Wow Brayton really is so cute! You can take a look at what's going on with us too if you ever want to, it's 3paynes.blogspot.com.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh is this cute!!! I can't believe you caught it on camera. Dang that little dude is adorable.
Seriously Brittany, your kid is dang cute! Hey if you have any questions what so ever on Dental school, ask away. Id love to help in any way. So how are you guys doing.....besides stressing over the Dat? I know how that goes! Feel free to email me....
Afton@datawestsystems.com
hey it is amber. man alive am i in love with that little guy. ha he makes me so happy and smiley. well i love all the new things. you should put a new one on every day. i mean serisouly i look forward to watching them daily. sometimes i will re watch them if there is nothing new haha love ya.
Brittney I am not a stalker, but some how I found your Blog!! It's April! Wow Brayton really is so cute! You can take a look at what's going on with us too if you ever want to, it's 3paynes.blogspot.com.
Hey Darlin! I love this video! Brayton is just TOO cute!
Love you!
Post a Comment