Friday, August 31, 2007

Random Pics!


Top pic is of the baby's room finally done. Yay! If you look in the closet, but dont look too close, you can see what the room used to look like. That wood paneling all over. I usually have the closet closed so I did not want to paint in there but we finished painting thanks to my amazing sister Kelyn last night everywhere else. Isnt it so cute!!! The bottom pic is of course Brayton being just cute. I thought this pic was so cute so I wanted to post it. Well I had my dr's appt today and (sorry this might be too much info) he stripped my membranes. So he thinks I could have this baby like this weekend. He said it works for some women and for other women it doesn't so... we will have to see what happens. He did this for me when I was pregnant with Brayton and 2 days later I was in the hospital but who knows. I will keep you all posted. Have a wonderful day!!!

7 comments:

The Thatchers said...

The babies room is SUPER cute! Hope you love your hair cut! :)Can't wait to see baby pics.

The Thatchers said...

Oh ya, and the guy Kelsey married is Landon Stevens, he went to Highland. Is it the same guy you were thinking about?

Arnett's said...

Babies room is adorable. Yay. I cant wait til you have the wee one. Then I would have no excuses I would just have to come over for a visit!! Hoorah!!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Good luck! Hopefully the baby comes soon! It took a week after they did that to me before I went into labor. The letters for Raylee's name are so cute!

Andrea said...

Ok, I love the room. I really like how the letters look with that color background! I didn't know that you were that close to having your baby . I heard that stripping your membranes can be pretty painful? Well I hope the outcome is a possitive one. Good luck!!

Stock Family said...

Brittney, how are you doing? No baby yet huh? Aren't you due on the 18th or so? Let me know when you have her! Super cute room!

Posey Cowart said...

oh man, no baby yet? I feel bad 4 you! I hate being big pregnant! That pomade doesn't hold very well! But, i am really cheap and we love the V05 little paste from walmart! Ben and vance use it and it works really well. It is really inexpensive! It is in a little red tub.