Monday, March 10, 2008

Just a "little" update:)

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.
Wow I feel like I havent posted for a long time. Maybe its just me:) Well of course I need to update so here it goes. Hopefully it isnt too long. haha Well things have been going grand since our last little incident. Brayton had been waking up every morning with a very dry diaper so I actually began the potty training again because last time it didnt work out too well. I have to say that he was so ready this time and he is potty trained!!! YAY!!! In doing this he had only 2 accidents. He still starts to poop in his underwear but I catch him and take him to the bathroom and he will still go. He can definately hold his potty though for a long time!!! I have to take him myself to have him go potty. If I dont take him potty he wont go he will just hold it. When we went to the Zoo with Megan and her sisters and kids I took him twice while we were there and he would go. He had no accidents:) Right before we leave the house I have him go potty and he does great while we are out! He actually was in nursery and I was so nervous cuz this was his 1st time being there since being potty trained and his nursery teacher told me after church was over that he actually told her he needed to go potty. I was seriously so proud of him!!! He is such an amazing little 2 yr. old. He can count to 13 skipping 12 sometimes. and he says he ABC's of course skipping quite a few letters but it is very cute watching him say it. He loves singing Twinkle twinkle and popcorn popping. Oh and he loves saying prayers. Yesterday at church when we were in sacrament of course there is quite a few prayers and he bawled everytime he couldnt say it. It was kindof funny. He honestly would copy whoever was saying it and it was loud so we would say "shhh" and he would freak. So Dusty had to take him out almost everytime. I was pretty embarassed(sp) at the end though. What a goober! Well Raylee has been an angel. Except these dumb allergies we have been having:( All of our noses have been either stuffed or running like there is no tomorrow!!! We have had a humidifier in Raylee's room to help her stuffy nose and we give Brayton some decongestant before bed. Luckily we are doing much better but man it wasnt fun. Well In some of these pics you see Raylee dressed up like we live somewhere really cold. Well it was pretty chilly at nights and it has just started warming up. Well on these cold nights I would turn the heater on because it got down to like 62 degrees in our house and I didnt want my little ones to be cold at night. Well our heater has broken and for a while there it would stay in the 60's till like 11ish so Raylee's nose would be red and running so bad and she was freezing all the time!!! So we definately stayed bundled till the afternoon. Ya I know I am a baby but being 60 degrees in my house HELLO! No thank you! Well Dusty has been pluggin away in school and has been doing stuff for the dental health club here and he has met with 2 Dean of Admissions from 2 different schools, one from UNLV(Las Vegas) and one from UOP(San Fransisco). He was able to speak with both of them and one of them took his name down and said he would definately remember him. I dont know how great that is but it made Dusty feel good. Dusty has started his shadowing and is finding that he has quite a bit connections with some dentists, orthodontists and oral surgeons. Hopefully this will help him! He went and watched 2 surgeries today and he came home saying over and over that he wants to be a dentist right now!!! He loved what he saw and now is even more excited about dental school then before:) I love him! I am so proud of him and of my whole family. Things are great and we have been so blessed! I cant wait to see what happens in the next year.

7 comments:

Brittanie said...

Haha!! I'm totally cracking up right now because our house gets up to 68 degrees during the day but around 10:30 Nathan has the heat set to go down to 60!! I'm glad that someone else agrees that that is too cold for a house to be!! =) At least summer is coming soon! Cute pictures and I'm excited that Dusty has gotten to shadow!! Yay!! Love ya sis!! Kiss those babies for me!

Teresa :) said...

Your page looks sooo cute. I love it. Im totally excited for Dusty and I hope you guys get the school you want. see ya :)

Cam and Afton said...

Thats great about Dusty and Dental School. How fun would it be to have you here in Las Vegas?

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Well dusty can always come hang out in our ortho office or the oral surgeon i work for too. they are both way nice and super cool about that stuff... and the oral surgeon wants to sell his 2 practices so tell dusty to hurry and finish school! (if surgery is what he wants to do!)

Unknown said...

K I need potty training advice. I am so ready for Kallie to be potty trained. She goes just fine when she doesn't have panties or a diaper on. I don't know what to do.

Posey Cowart said...

Brayton sound a lot like Vance! When is his b-day? I was just wondering how close in age they are! I could not handle being that cold! I hate the cold! It will be hot before you know it!

Erin said...

Hey its Kyle. Jarod and I are coming Thursday night, March 27, at around 4 pm. What time do you get off? We are going to Cali right after we hang with you. We might be able to leave earlier too if you can catch a late lunch or something. i am not sure what your day looks like. just get back to me and let me know how to plan.
Later
Kyle