Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fun Times!!!





Man do I love these kids!! Raylee absolutely loves Brayton and even if he isnt looking at her she still will smile or laugh at him. She can sit in her saucer for seriously over an hour and just watch Brayton run around and she is soooo happy!!! I cant wait till they can actually play together! I know there will be fights and stuff but it is still going to be fun:) The top pictures of Raylee she is in a very cute outfit that my grandma and grandpa got for her when we were in Utah for Thanksgiving. She finally fits into it. It is still a little big on her but that just gives her room to grow:) Thanks grams and gramps! And I was at the grocery store the other day and got Raylee these cute bibs for like $5. There were 6 of them in the pack and they just say cute things on them. She still isnt caring for her baby food AT ALL!!!! She just doesnt want it. I dont get it because ya it takes them a bit to get used to it but I dont remember Brayton taking this long to get used to it. I dont know if I have a picky eater on my hands or what but if any of you have any suggestions as to what I can maybe do that would be GREAT!!! The bottom 2 pics are of Brayton being cute as always and making Raylee laugh!! He was running around her saucer and then would fall and she would laugh a bit. Soooo cute!! Anyways sorry about the randomness I just thought these pics were cute and of course wanted to post them. I cant wait till I do the blurb.com thing to make this a book!!!

11 comments:

laurice. said...

I seriously can't get over how much she looks like you! Camden never had any problem eating but he's a fatty! However, my friends little girl was and still is so picky! She only eats 2 solids and she is 18 months! I guess you just have to keep trying.

Paola said...

She is getting so big! I've been so busy that I haven't had time to check you out lately! Just stick your finger in her mouth and shove the food in. That's what I do for Mateus. I keep smiling and acting like it's the most wonderful food he's ever eaten. Also if he won't eat, I let him get good and hungry before I feed him. He'll eat those dang sweet potatoes if I have anything to do with it... :) I'm not a mean mommy, I promise.

Unknown said...

I love Raylee's outfit I bought the same one for my neice

Brittanie said...

They are so cute! I can't believe Raylee is old enough to eat baby food. Time just goes too fast. Love ya!

Morris Family said...

Hey Brittney, I don't know if you guys can make it or not, but this is just a reminder about the bbq! All the info is still on our blog or you can give us a call! 480-284-1701

Kenney Crew said...

How cute!! Dressing up Raylee looks like a ton of fun. I can't believe how big Brayton is. It seems like he should still be the one in the saucer. It's so fun to see pictures! Thanks!

Ian and Kristen said...

Hey Brittney! Hey I wanted to let you know that we're setting our blog to private so send me your email and i'll send you an invite if you want!

Shaun and April Payne said...

Raylee is a really cute girl. Does she look like you did when you were a baby because I def see the resemblance now. I wish my girls looked like me....

Mandy said...

Hey, I found your blog on Melinda Porter's and I couldn't help but leave a comment. You guys have really cute kids--it's so fun to see the families of kids I went to high school with! I noticed that Dusty is applying to dental school this year, and thought he might be interested in talking to my husband Tapa who just went through that whole huge and difficult process. My email's ajbudgie@yahoo.com--write me if you'd like a phone number so they can talk. Good luck to you!

Mandy said...

Just realized I forgot to introduce myself--Mandy (Bailey) Tharp, SHS class of 2001

jackie said...

holy cow your little chica is HUGE! it's crazy to see how fast she is growing up! cute blog britt. hope all is going well.