Monday, April 7, 2008
Sorry Everyone!
K so like EVERYONE is going private or they already have and I have really never understood why and then I read a friends blog and she explained why she is going private and I got a wee bit nervous! So Dusty was sitting here with me and I said "Man everyone is going private", and he said "I personally think its a good idea, I would like you to." So now I am. I really hope all of you will email me or just post your email so I can invite you. My email is brittlee_hatch@hotmail.com. I will be making my blog private probably next Monday. I hope to hear from you all. I will start posting again once I go private. Thanks everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
46 comments:
Will you share your reasons with me for going private? And my email even though you already have it is emilymbhart@yahoo.com
Be sure to add my email address so I can blog stalk you!
bethanyshaver@gmail.com
Hey Brit, I think you have my e mail address. But just in case...
tiffanyannebrimhall@gmail.com
HEY..ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING PRIVATE-- IS THERE A REASON WHY? I HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS YET-- BUT WONDER IF ITS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... CASSIERUBALCAVA@YAHOO.COM
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS...DARLING!
laurice415@gmail.com
why is everyone going private? I still wnat to stalk your blog
po_chop77@hotmail.com
Add me to the list! kinzibaby15@yahoo.com
kris10peterson@gmail.com
I think you have our email but just in case here it is again. knedowdy@hotmail.com
hey girl make sure to invite me jackiedixiebrewer@yahoo.com
Im Josh Adcox's wife and we check your blog every once in a while. We would love to be added... jadcox at gmail dot com. Also, good luck with all of the dental school stuff. I know how stressful it can be!
Don't forget to invite me :)! So why are you going private? I haven't really heard any stories for why, just cousind and family who say it is a good idea to be safe.
good for you! we'll probably jump on that bandwagon soon
daizee5@juno.com
It has been FOREVER since I have seen you! Look how big Brayton is, and Raylee! Hey, check our blogspot out at themiller5pack.blogspot.com
I'd love to be able to see your blog when you go private...invite me! chicitamiller@yahoo.com
Ya look great!
hey! Yeah, I really just started bloggin, so make sure to add me to yours! by the way, your kids are adorable, and raylee and vie are like a week apart!
iluvmypumpkins@excite.com
me too! bombrocket@hotmail.com
Hey Britany,
I check out your blog everyonce in awhile. I saw you on Tiff Brimhalls page. And I don't know if you remember me from the singles ward or not and I also went to school with your hubby so I would love to be able to check out your blog still. So add me. :) Carebear_cara@hotmail.com
Tell me the reasons please I'm pretty sure you have my email but i'll give it anyways it's lindseyasburry@yahoo.com
Hey, I think you have my email but just in case we want to be added. huntrayna@hotmail.com.
Hey! I sent you an email!
Count us in! Our email is jeremybyu@yahoo.com
Jeremy and I are going to make our site private before our baby is born too. I think its a smart idea. :)
kcarroll07@hotmail.com
Hey Brittney, my email is treeabbott32@yahoo.com I would love an invite! I will let you all know when the play starts. Thanks for wanting to come! See ya later.
dont forget to add us! Ill send our email to yours. I havent had any issues that i know of with a public blog, but im not a fan of posting my email to get my junk!!!
So good to hear from you. I would love to be able to keep reading your blog. My email address is
itsjamiec@aol.com
Jamie
Hi Brittney! Of course I remember you! Seminary, right!? It was great to hear from you and to look at your blog. I'd love to keep in touch, my email is mckell_allen@hotmail.com
invite me. i feel so much safer and better being private.
oops, here...
jenrichins at yahoo dot com
good idea.. I still havent put mine on private yet...! But my address is chardaisy15@msn.com
Brittney!!!! It's Meg(Montgomery)! I am finally on here and would love to keep in touch- so you better send me an invite when you go private! Here's my blog: http://megandjared.blogspot.com/
Let me know how you're doing!
hey Brit, my email address is...andream2005@hotmail.com
taliaclare@gmail.com!! Don't forget us!!!
Why is everyone going private? It scares me. tairistewart@msn.com. You little girl is getting so big and soo cute!
Yes please include me...I love to peek in and see what's going on with you and your family. Halladay22@yahoo.com
Hey my email is radiantfaces11@yahoo.com
dont forget me! thanks
jillynlarsen@yahoo.com
Hey Brit! my e-mail is... megbrown1112@hotmail.com
You know my e-mail so don't forget me! Maybe since you haven't gone private yet that means you changed your mind?? Wishful thinking...=) Love ya sis!
dang girl you're popular! 40 responses to going private! you already have my email you better make sure you send me a invite
brittneyflorence@hotmail.com
I sent you an e-mail a while back, I'm sure you probobly got it. Let me know if you didn't.
Hey brittney. Sorry to make this short, we leave in the a.m. and I'm not ready. My e-mail address is softballdiva3@yahoo.com
Brit- I had so much fun today visiting you! I just wanted to say that I am thankful we are friends, and that we got back in touch. Brayton is soooo cute! I'm glad he liked the gum. LOL - and Railey is a doll baby! I love how she just sinks into you, I could have held her forever! I felt like the years that have gone by were more like weeks, and it was so easy to pick up where we left off. No more of that though! Well I am heading out for that b-day party but hopefully you, Me and Jenna will be able to meet up tonight. Thanks for today- it was too fun!
PS- My abs hurt from out "little" work out already!
Hey Brittney! Emily again... we changed our blog addy because it kept coming up on search engines. morris-treo.blogspot.com
Have a great day!
you do hair?!?! I might have to take you up on that sometime. The guys could get together and we can actually meet!
Post a Comment