Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Raylee's 1st official crawling.
Ok sorry she is crying the whole time but I want to show my family her 1st time crawling. Sorry I havent posted it sooner but at least I am doing it right?:) This was taken the end of April. But isnt it so cute? When she is crying and crawling like that she keeps her head down and just crawls until someone picks her up. It is really funny. I know mean mom huh? I really do pick her up it is just really cute. Oh and her top 2 teeth have come through already and I think she is getting more because last night she woke up with a fever at 3:30am and all day today she has had a fever. I give her ibuprofen and her temp. goes away. She has actually been happy all day long. So we will see what tooth pops up next. So fun:) Hope you enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yea for crawling! I love when they become mobile!
Hey girl! Long time no talk to! I called you a couple times a few weeks ago and never heard anything back. How are you guys doing?? Are you excited for your trip?
How cute was that? Hope your doing well, haven't heard from you in a while...
Holy crap! Look at all that hair! That video was pretty cute!
We were actually going to have everyone for lunch at Posey's but her son is in the hospital so it's obviously not going to work...but I am coming back in about 4 weeks and were going to try for then. Hopefully it will work out and I will see you then.
you know what we can just hang out so that way we dont have to worry about my hair. we can just hang and have fun. sound good?!
Thats so exciting! Now you're going to have to start hiding everything!!
How'd your party turn out friday by the way, sorry i wasn't able to make it! We still need to play!
Post a Comment