Monday, May 19, 2008

Journaling purposes only.

I dont have any pictures to post because I have been lazy in taking them sorry. I figure this is somewhat my journal too so I am just going to write for my own journaling purposes. Well Raylee is getting bigger and bigger. She has four teeth right now but is getting 2 more on the top. So because of this teething and maybe her being in pain, she keeps waking up either in the middle of the night crying for like 4 seconds and then goes back to sleep or she does it at like 6:30 in the morning and so that wakes me up and of course she falls right back to sleep but do I? NO!!!! So I am not getting great sleep and I am so tired. So my whole working out plan has not been going well. Seriously though when I was working out I lost 5 pounds and I felt good and now I have gone back to the beginning:( Anyways back to Raylee... She is getting into EVERYTHING!!!! She thinks she is so cool doing it and smiles even when she knows she will be getting in trouble. She picks up EVERYTHING that is on the floor and puts it in her mouth no matter what it is and I am sooo not a fan of it!!! It drives me crazy! She now can walk the couches. Very slowly, but she can do it. She has started her fake coughing again and it is so cute. Oh and she scrunches up her nose and her face is absolutely adorable I cant handle how cute she is!!!! She loves to scream which is cute sometimes but not in church when it is quiet and not when brother is asleep. She can get pretty loud. Her hair is growing and I can pull it in a better pig tail now on the top of her head and she LOVES looking in the mirror at herself. She is the sweetest thing ever and I cant imagine my life without her. Now for Brayton he is getting so big. He can say the ABC's. He of course skips a few letters but he is getting there:) He can count to 13, he loves singing Popcorn popping and the way he sings it is absolutely priceless I dont even want to correct him because it is so cute!!! He loves singing to the radio, he loves singing Ladies' choice and Run and Tell that from Hairspray. He doesnt know all of the words at all but loves singing them anyways! He is FULL of energy and never quits ALL day! He gets in a lot of trouble through out the day but all is well when he comes up to me and puts his arms around me and says "I love you mom" that just melts my heart. He is still OBSESSED with trucks, and any kind of bike and can do their sounds perfectly! He even has his little car that he drives and has to put his keys in the ignition and start it up and when he starts it up he makes the car starting sound. It is pretty hilarious. He loves his papa Hatch and papa Sandall so much and always talks about them. I wish with all my heart that we had a backyard that Brayton could go play in and I wish that it wasnt already 100+ degress already. I hate this weather with a passion but we have been blessed to have such great weather up until now! But Brayton finally got his shots today and I was a stress case. I hope he does well with them, no side effects please! But he had to get 4 today and didnt even cry until the last one because that one burned. But he like cried for 2 seconds then he got a sucker and was all better. On the way home he says to me "I got hurt huh mom?" It made me soooo sad to hear him say that. I said yes you did but only for a min. huh and now you are all better. And he said "yep". It was pretty cute. He is just a growing and talking more and more each day and is still trying to teach me ALOT of patience:) I love him SOOO much and cant imagine my life with out him. Even though I get so mad at him alot I still love him and I hope he knows that. I am sure he does because I say it to him everyday. Fun times being a mom. Well Dusty has officially started studying for the DAT today so everyone keep him in your prayers!!! I am leaving with the kids for Utah and Idaho next monday for 2 weeks so Dusty can have 2 weeks of GOOD studying. So thats what has been going on in our household. Sorry this was so long.

9 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

Raylee's crawl is so cute and Brayton's makeup video is HILARIOUS!! Ha ha.
Fun to read about where your kids are at in their lives- I'm sure Brayton won't have adverse side affects from the shots. . . just be glad the worst is over, it's so sad being there, watching and letting them get hurt. :(

Stock Family said...

I was wondering how Brayton did...Sounds like he's a trooper! I hate watching them gets shots too. Bring them on over! We have a sand box, fun sprinklers, little pools and lots of grass!

laurice. said...

That's great the Brayton did so well! Isn't it a relief to have those done with! Don't worry about the exercise thing when you don't get the sleep you need everything goes to pot! Just you wait she will be sleeping again soon and you will be back at it....5 pounds is fabulous!

brett and carly said...

Wow I didn't realize I hadn't checked in so long! I love it. Your little family is adorable - and don't worry about the working out thing... you'll get back on track, I know it! :)

Erin said...

Hey girly it was so nice meeting you and your cute family last night! we had such a good time! I dont think we are going to go to the movies tonight, i want to spend some time with my mom. but maybe we can catch up with you guys before we leave next week. take care

Amber said...

Your kids are so adorable!!! I am right there with you on the whole working out thing. My baby is going to be year on Friday and I still look pregnant! Just the other day my daughter told me that "it looks like you have a baby in your tummy mom." Gee Thanks! So I understand and am cheering you on to success. It was great to catch up with you and your sweet family. You are an awesome mom!

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Yea for Brayton, I hate getting shots myself I have no idea what i'm gonna do when I have kids and they get shots!

M & J said...

K- so I tagged you! LOL Sorry, but I had to do it! Plus I love seeing everyone's answers! :)

jackie said...

your kids are too cute girl... it's good to check in on you guys!