Ok I got tagged soooo long ago and am just getting around to it sorry Meg:)
1. Where were you born?
Good ol' Tremoton, UT
2. Where would you live if you would live anywhere?
Somewhere with great wheather and not so freaking hot!!! AKA not Arizona!
3. What's you're favorite book?
Well like EVERYONE else has said the Twilight series. I can not wait for Breaking Dawn!!
4. What brand of make-up do you use?
Well I have alot of ELF (eyes lips and face) it is all $1 and it is really good stuff. I have sheer cover that I bought over 2 years ago and still have it!!! I love all kinds of makeup!
5. What do you do to cool down when you are mad?
Talk it out with Dusty or go into a room by myself and take deep breaths and sometimes cry.
6. Favorite quality in you're significant other?
Oh my gosh he can make me laugh so hard!!! And many more:)
7. Do you play an instrument?
No and I wish so bad that I never quit piano. I only sing for fun.
8. Have you ever had braces?
yep... twice and I will probably get them on for the 3rd time when we can afford it. This time I will wear my retainers:)
9. Do you have a birthmark?
I actully dont.
10. What's you're favorite indulgence?
Probably Ice cream like every other girl:)
11. What was the last movie you watched?
Jumper with Dusty last night. It was pretty good!
12. Who is a good friend you've lost touch with?
Honestly this bloggong world has let me stay in touch with lots of lost friends:)
13. Favorite place you've vacationed?
probably California and I want to go again because the last time I went it wasnt so great.
14. Do you know a foreign language?
Not at all.
15. Do you like your handwriting?
Sometimes its cute and sometimes its very sloppy.
16. What was the last piece of mail you opened?
Its been a while since I have opened mail because I have been out of town for 2 weeks.
17. What's the most random article in your purse?
Um... I dont have like random things well maybe my acid reducer pills but thats about it.
18. Have you ever flown 1st class?
Nope I wish though.
19. Are you still friends with your ex's?
Honestly I dont have any ex's.
20. What is something random about yourself?
I honestly cant think of anything... If we are going out to do something and I dont want to get ready, I wont, but I have to have Brayton and Raylee all dolled up cute. haha
There we go. Fun tag now I tag Jenna, Katie, Erin, Shawna, Jackie, Trina, Ashley, Ashleigh, Kinzi and everyone else on my friends list:) haha get crackin' everyone!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment