Thursday, June 19, 2008

Idaho Trip!!!

Ok So this is soooooo late and soooo mixed up with the pics. SORRY!!! But we went to Idaho for like a week and a half and then to Utah for like 5 days. It was alot of fun and the weather was absolutely awesome! It rained for the first few days but even that I was sooo grateful for!! Then when it cleared up it was beautiful. The weather was perfect and I loved being outside. I didnt even sweat while being out there. Oh if only I could live there!!!! Someday! Well we went on walks and went to parks and went shopping (Thanks again mom) and played and played!!! Oh the watching of our home videos were pretty awesome too:) This is also where Raylee learned how to climb upstairs and as you can see trying to go down them her own special way!!! the death way:) hahaha. She is a very brave little girl! While we were there BYU-I was doing a spirit week and the last day of it they did a Beetles concert where 4 guys dressed up like the Beetles and performed and I have to tell ya it was pretty awesome!!! It was soooooo loud but the kids absolutely loved it and they were all dancing and the football stadium on one side was Packed!!! Hopefully you can see it, it is the picture with my Aunt and 2 cousins in it. The person that was screaming and dancing the most was..... the preggo woman Brittanie!!!! I wish sooo bad that I would have video taped her because it was absolutely hilarious!!! She even wanted me to go down by the stage but they wouldnt let us because there were already too many people down there:) GOOD TIMES!!!! They did fireworks after the show which was pretty great too. We didnt get home till like 10pm and the kids still were sooo happy! Also there was this awesome park there that has a huge playground, tennis court, basketball court, water park, and carousel! It was awesome. I wish Brayton would have liked it more but he didnt. He did love the carousel though:) Dont mind Amber's puking face that had only been like her 3rd time on that thing!!! Thanks Ambie!!!!! We then went to Utah and of course I got no pics from there. I am pretty mad. But my cousin Trevor got married a bit ago and they did a little reception on the Friday I was there so I got to see some family I havent seen in a long time. It was so fun being there but i definately would have changed a few things while there thats for sure. But I love my family so much and I am so glad I got to see them! Oh and I forgot Kensi GRADUATED!!!! I am also very mad I didnt get any pics from that. Maybe my mom will send me some and I can post them. Sorry I didnt do the slide show thing. Enjoy!
Just outside enjoying the amazing weather!
She hated the grass!
My cute sis Alyssa and Raylee sportin her awesome hair after she wakes up from a nap.
Lyssa kept spinning her around and she loved it!

Amber's beautiful puking face:)
At the BYU-I stadium for the concert!
So cute!
This is my Aunt on the left and Jenny and Megan my cousins! They were jammin out too:) Sorry you can barely see the stage!

The fun water park thing.
All of the kids saying it was cold:)
Brayt excited for the horsie ride. Amber too:)

We took Raylee too so she didnt feel left out:) She really liked it. Excuse the ugliness from me. None of us were ready this was a spur of the moment outing.


Us going on a walk to a park. It was a pretty long walk. But the weather was awesome!!!
Raylee just being cute. She loves going on walks. Sucks we live in freaking HOT AZ!!!!
Dont they look so excited?:)
She loved the swings. I will have to post some vids.
More of Brayt being a butt cuz he didnt want to get wet!



1 comment:

The Richins Family said...

i am so happy to see these pics of your littel family, your sisters, and their kids and your mom and dad and then rest of the family. looks beautiful there!!!