Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Be Careful!

BEWARE!!!!
So I know a lot of us go shopping on our own, in this crazy world. Well just one more precaution!DON'T SMELL PERFUME! A lady at work was telling me that they caught this one guy selling perfume out in the parking lots of stores such as Wal-Mart, Target and the like...Well I guess there isn't perfume in the bottles, its Ether. So after you smell it and pass out, the guy takes your purse wallet or whatever.

But even though the one guy has been caught, there are others doing it too that they haven't caught!My friends husband works at Wal-Mart and the guy came up to him a few weeks ago and asked him if he wanted to buy some perfume, he said no and just kept walking. Then he heard about this and he was grateful! But can you believe that? What is this world coming to?

I saw this on my friends blog and thought I would put it on mine to hopefully let more people know about this! We live in a sick world!!!!

4 comments:

Meg and Russ said...

Hey it's Megan used to be Elliott but now Clement! How are you? Your blog is so cute and so are your kiddo's! I found yours on Lindsey's. I miss working at my uncle's office cause now I don't see you or any old friends! Fun times, we need to get together with Lindsey and do a play day! Check out my blog!

laurice. said...

Scary....and yes you can put the dinner thing on your blog. It's pretty helpful when you need a quick meal.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. We do need to hang out again! I need all the advice I can get!

Morris Family said...

Yeah, isn't that so scary!! I got an e-mail about that a little while ago and I have been so cautious since then. I loved reading your tag. We're coming back to the mainland in July for Jason's brother's wedding, so we will have to somehow figure out something to do before school gets underway. Hope you guys had a good father's day!