Monday, June 23, 2008
Be Thankful!!!!!!
Ok so Saturday night at 8:30pm we were in Brayton's room playing when all of a sudden we hear sirens and we see lights from outside. So I look out Brayt's window and see a fire truck right out front of our house. Then I hear another one on the other side of our house. So we go outside and saw a little bit of smoke 3 houses down from us. There were probably 4 fire trucks and 2 cop cars so I ask a cop what was going on and he said it was an electrical thing. He didnt sound too concerned. Well they cleaned it up and left. So I layed Brayton down for the night at 9pm and then tried laying Raylee down at 9:30pm and she just cried and cried everytime I would lay her down so she finally fell asleep at about 10:20pm. Well all of a sudden I hear the same sirens and trucks barging in here again so I go look outside and this time there is smoke BAD you could totally smell it and see it. So I go running out to talk to my neighbor and he was talking to a guy that lives right next door to where the fire was and I asked what was going on and he said that he looked out his window and saw flames on the house so he called 911 again and he said if it was an electrical thing why didnt any of the fire fighters turn off the breaker and the fire fighter said they didnt think they needed to. And of course it had to be so flipping windy out there which that might have caused the start up or just could have been a huge factor in it starting again. So this guy tells me that the family left the first time the fire happened and they had no idea the fire started again and no one knew how to get a hold of them. Well they were there till almost 1am, they even had to rip the whole entire skirting off of the trailer and then shone this huge bright light so they could see under neath the trailer. Well on top of that and not going to bed till 1am I woke up at 2:30am from a very scary dream and couldnt shake it at all and then at 3am Brayton comes in saying he needs to go pee, so he goes pee and then I take him back to bed and felt pee all over his bed, I think he was asleep and maybe took his diaper off and peed who knows, so in the dark I have to rip all his sheets off make him a new bed with the top blanket of his bed and tell him to go to bed. Then at 3:30 Raylee woke up crying hard so I go in there and try to bounce her back to sleep, I think she is asleep and I lay her down and she pops her head up and just starts crying again, I did this maybe 2 more times and finally I go in my room and try to lay down with her in there because I was SOOOO freaking tired. Well 4:30 she finally fell asleep and right when I start to fall asleep I see a light turn on and I say Dusty what is that and he said it was Brayton, so Dusty goes and gets him and puts him back in bed. I asked him what he was doing and Dusty said that Brayton said he had to go to the bathroom. I have no idea what the heck he was doing because he was awake both times. Well we finally go back to bed and 5:40am rolls around and Raylee is awake again this time Dusty went and got her and tried putting her back to sleep till almost 6am. I got up and made her a bottle thinking maybe she is just really hungry, which I think she was because she downed almost all of it and then went back to bed till like 9:30am. Well of course Brayton had to wake up at 7:30am and by this time Dusty and I are wanting to rip some heads off!!!! We were seriously contemplating going to church:) But we did cuz I have to teach my class and the girl I teach with was out of town. I am glad we went though and I wasnt a butt once:) thats good! Well we come around the corner coming home from church and see 6 fire trucks and because the fire hydrant is in our lot they had it hooked up so we couldnt park in our driveway. So there was a fire men standing right by our house so I ask him what was going on and he said same thing from last night. Ok seriously 3 times are you kidding me!!!! They had already been there an hour before we go home from church so like at 1pm and didnt leave till like a little after 4pm. Then I saw that there was like an F-350 that said Mesa fire dept. on it just sitting out front of the house till like midnight. I dont know what was going on but I think they thought it might be arson!!! Well this house belonged to a mom and 2 daughters and they have lost everything. The house is totaled and because they thought that the night before it was just the 1 fire they took clothes for over night and thats it. They now have nothing!! Just the clothes they were wearing!!! I cant even imagine what I would do if I lost everything. I would literally fall apart. Everything is in my home. Just be so greatful for all that you have and please pray for this family. Some lady came by last night asking for money or clothes that we could give them and I actually had clothes that I have never gotten rid of from like before I had Brayton that I cant fit in anymore and gave them to the girls. Sorry this post is so long but man how crazy!!!!! All I can say is be thankful for what you have!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so devastating!
Yikes that's terrible!
Post a Comment