I found this website on a friends blog and thought I should post it on my blog. Go to this website and enter to try and win a free and VERY cute handbag. Good luck:) It really is so easy and something to do for fun!!! The website is www.handbagplanet.com
6 comments:
i miss you! thanks for the handbag freebie! i hope i win! how are things???
You always have fun links to stuff!
Where do you find all these things???
your kids are growing up lady! i like looking at all the pictures.
Hey Britt! I just wanted to let you know that I started a blog :) I love reading yours... your kids are so dang cute!
umm YA! I remember you! Thats is amazing you found us! I'm soo happy you commented! What a darling family you have, you are ALL stinkin cute! Sounds like you are busy busy! This is why blogging rocks! Keep in touch I will add you to my blog faves! muAH! Celee JoDee says "hey". :)
Post a Comment