Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Post!!

Dusty's Aunt and Uncle gave Brayton this costume because he wore it one time at their house and of course loved it! He looks so serious. He is so funny to me!!! Raylee loves her papa Hatch!!!

Patti and Phil (Dusty's parents) got Raylee this dress for Christmas. It is one I have wanted from Target. I had no idea they were getting it for her. I LOVE it!!!


Brayton in his new jacket from the grandparents, opening more presents:)

He looks so happy to take a picture huh?! haha



Brayton's Spider-man blanket that he also got from the Dusty's parents







Here is the dress that I got with that amazing lady's $20 she gave me at Wal-mart!!! She wore it today and it is SOOOOO cute on her!!!

Opening presents from mom and dad. She got these cute church shoes:) She is OBSSESED with shoes. She wants them on all the time!!!

Opening her present that had the dress and shoes in.

Opening their fridge phonics together. Brayton loves this thing so much. He now knows the letter A. Yay!!!


Opening his V-Smile. He tried it once and it was a little too much for him. He will get it eventually. He got a Go Diego Go game to go with it.


Opening:)



He got three movies. Jumanji that he is obsessed with, Horton hears a who that is HILARIOUS!, and Kung Fu Panda. Well that last one is more for Dusty. haha. He loves it!!!
Raylee's flipping cute new sweater that her papa Hatch picked out for her!!! I love it!

Opening her new Christmas jammies from grandma and grandpa on Christmas eve. I cant tell if she was excited or not. These jammies were also picked out by papa hatch!

Oh she is so cute!!! She is wearing her cousins sweater, who is a boy by the way, because earlier at Dusty's grandma's house she pulled the table cloth off and there were 2 cups full of juice and it went all over her face and her outfit. She just started freaking out because it was cold and in her eyes. Poor thing!


Brayton opening his Christmas jammies. He was so excited. Can you tell by his hair?!?! haha. I dont know what his hair was doing:)


Raylee's owie on her head. Can you see it?

Well we had a good Christmas. The kids got many clothes and we got new pots and pans!!! YAY!! WE have needed new pots and pans so bad! We have been using the ones we got from our wedding reception. They are gross and were rusting. I had to throw a couple away right before we left to go to Snowflake for Christmas. We had no idea we were getting these. We came home and threw all the old ones away!!! These pots and pans are AMAZING!!! They also clean awesome and thats a good thing when you dont have a dish washer:) Well in Snowflake we just hung out and did family stuff. Dusty's dad had to work Christmas day so we did our little family Christmas in the morning that Brayton was SO excited for and then did the big family Christmas at night when Phil got home. It was so much fun!!! Oh Brayton of course got his Hulk that he wanted. I have a video that I will post mainly for my family to see. It is very cute:) I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I cant wait to see what the New Year is going to bring:)
P.S. The V-smile and fridge phonics is from you mom:) Thanks a TON!!!!!



4 comments:

Alyssa Ryann said...

hahah kay first off britt i have to say that Brayts hair in that one picture, you know what i am talking about, is SOOOO hilarious!!!!! I laughed pretty hard when i read what you wrote about it too! Looks like you guys had a very good Christmas! Rays stuff is so darn cute! And she takes after me, and you too...i guess, for LOVING shoes!!! :) or maybe its just a Sandall kinda thing;) Love you Britt!!!

Brittanie said...

Ohhh!! SUCH CUTE PICTURES!! It looks like you guys had a very merry Christmas! We miss you - guess what! I'm going to be there in March!! HAPPY DAY!! Love you!

laurice. said...

awww....I love Christmas. Kids make it so much better!

The Thatchers said...

nice Christmas. raylee's dresses and clothes are so cute.