Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Makeover!!!! Yay!!!



After:

K So my friend called me yesterday and she wanted a change!!! Boy did she get it:) haha. I have never done a haircut this crazy cute before so I am quite proud. I am more of the conservative hairstylist:) Ya know, everything even!!! Anyway just wanted to post.

If any of you would like a haircut, please either email, post a comment or call me. I charge $15 for haircuts and would love to do your hair!!!

9 comments:

Amanda C said...

Super Cute!

CASSIE said...

Wow!! What a change! Good job! I might take you up on that offer....I need a conservative hairstylist...my last cut was tramatic!

Sherri Romney said...

Hey girl I am in town and would love to see you. Lunch?
My cell is 435-327-0036

Mom said...

Ok Brittney, I want a haircut! The only problem is I'm the worst kind of type any stylist wants--I never know what kind of cut to get! Let me know if you're brave enough to deal with me :) Love the pictures! Merry Christmas to y'all!

The Thatchers said...

i love that haircut. good job.

Sherri Romney said...

By the way that makeover is HOT. I've been thinkin of choppin my hair...

Brittany said...

So cute! I love makeovers!

Alyssa Ryann said...

Hey Brittney!!! This is your favorite sister Alyssa:D i got a camera from mom for Christmas so decided to start blogging!! So go ahead and add me!;) Love you lots! Merry Christmas!

dan and ashley said...

hey- will you tell Katie to invite me to her blog! hairgirl6@yahoo.com
~ashley