Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Fair time!
So we were able to go to Tremonton, UT where my dad and all his side of the fam lives and we got to go the fair!!! I havent been to this fair since I was like 12 so when we went alot of memories came flooding back!!! I danced at that fair quite a few times and danced in the parade they have also! It was so fun to go back especially now that I have my own kids! Brayton and Raylee absolutely loved the rides and if they could have they would have rode them all day and night long!!! We went during the day and went and saw my step brother sell his pig. I have never been to one of these auctions and oh my it was hilarious!!!! Then the kids rode rides and played and we had lunch there. Then we went back to my dad's for a couple hours to rest and then went back later that night to the fair to ride more rides:) We had so much fun and the best part was that Dusty didnt have to work so he got to come with us!!!!! Yay! I was shocked at how brave Raylee was and she seriously wanted to ride all the rides that Brayton did. The dragon ride with her and Dusty was the fastest for her and she was all smiles!!!! Man what a fun time! I cant wait till next year!!!
Seriously this kid is hilarious to me!!! I love him so much!!!!
She didnt want to ride anything else but this motorcycle!
HEART BREAKER!!!!!!!!:)
Aunt Amber went on a ride with Brayton that was a little bit scarier then Brayt thought. but he loved it!!!
SO cute!!!!
Sorry it is fuzzy but I still wanted to post it!
They had a building designated for alot of birds, rabbits, chickens, and these kitties. Raylee love it! The birds in there were seriously cool looking. Ones I have never seen in my life!!!


Of course Brayton would pick this ride!!!!





Brayton loved this ride also and wanted to ride it over and over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment