I can not believe I have a preschooler!!!!! This is so weird to me but so exciting! My little boy is growing up and it is so fun to watch! Brayton is such a sweet boy! I dont know how I got so lucky to have him be my son! Yes I get frustrated with him alot but we still have many times where he doesnt frustrate me but can make me laugh pretty dang hard and him do things where I look at him and say I am so proud of you!!!! He is such a stud to me! So handsome too!!!! He has such a great imagination and loves to talk about any superhero and swords and fighting:) All boy! He is so sweet to Raylee. He calls her princess and tells her how sweet and cute she is:) He still has his 4 year old moments but thats ok. I love this kid SO much! This preschool he is going to is Tues. and Thurs. from 12-2:30pm and for 30 minutes they go to the gym that is connected to them and they do gymnatics! That is what sold me because I knew Brayton would love that because this kid has SO much energy! Today when we dropped him off we were waiting to hear from the teacher and we were getting ready to leave but I stopped to talk to someone and Brayton looks at me and says mom can you please leave? haha! I started laughing! He also learned how to ride his bike with no training wheels and the first day Dusty was teaching him within like 3 trys he was riding it himself!!! I was dying! many milestones we are having with our 1st baby:) We love him so much and cant imagine life with out him!!!!
4 comments:
What a little cutie he is!!! He and Belle definitely need to meet again when they are older! I am glad you had fun on our birthday...it's just too bad we couldn't celebrate together!
How cute Brit!
You guys look like you're doing so awesome! I'm sooooo happy for you! YAY! Congrats to you and the family! And wow, PRESCHOOL already! Time flies...
I can not believe our little guys are not so little!! It seems like just yesterday we were walking around your old apartments trying to get you to go into labor! I can still see you walking half on half off the sidewalk and it got really steep all of the sudden! You were struggling and I was laughing!! But then you got to laugh at me as I ran 40 weeks prego around your parents cul de sac!! Good times!! Miss you!! :( A LOT!!
Post a Comment