Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas!!!

Sorry I havent posted in a while but I just havent had anything to post about. But our Christmas this year was great and we spent it at my dad and step mom's place in Utah! We all got spoiled from all our families especially the kids and I am so greatful for them!!! Raylee got pretty princess dress ups from Santa and Brayton got an awesome Nerf gun from Santa too:) Him and the boys especially loved that toy:) I got a very cute watch that my Step mom sells in her Boutique shop! Dusty got some very handsome clothes that I didnt get pictures of. Dusty had to work Christmas day so he didnt get to my dads until about 3:30pm so then he opened his presents. It was very hard on us but I sent him a ton of pictures and videos so he felt like he was there:) Her pretty princess earrings:)
The kids had to wait downstairs till the parents were ready with cameras and stuff:) haha



He was so excited!!

Her princess clothes from Santa:)
She got this purse and phone from my dad and step mom and she wouldnt put them down.
My step mom and Raylee
This is her CHEESE face:) Goof!!!
Braytons Transformer mask that he loved and took it with him to all the family parties:)

No comments: