Thursday, January 7, 2010

Finally here!!!!!

We are finally at the end of waiting and waiting to see the light at the end of the tunnel:) Dusty starts Nursing school on Monday!!!! Yay! I feel like it has been forever to get to this point and I am sure I will be posting a similar post in 2 yrs when he is done with nursing school. haha. We have a great home and amazing kids who love us unconditionally, we have loving families who support us and help us when they can. We have been so blessed and we are so grateful for it! I am so proud of Dusty! He really works very hard for us and I am so grateful for him and all his hard work he puts into things! He is going to do great in Nursing School and I cant wait to hear about all the things he learns and gets to do in school. I am grateful for trials that we all go through here on this earth life and that we can go through them to become stronger and better people especially in the Gospel!!! I am thankful for the knowledge of why we are here on this earth to be tried and tested and to be able to return to Heavenly Father and Christ and say we are here and we did our very best!!! I am grateful for Temples and for eternal marriages and families! I love my family especially Dusty and for the sweet husband and dad that he is!! Our kids adore him and I can see the love that they have for him in their eyes and that makes me smile! Life is SO hard but I know we can get through things with Heavenly Father on our side and trying to do our best and always choosing the right! Wow sorry I got all mushy on you guys but its my journal so I can:) I hope everyone is having a GREAT New Year! I have once again started my resolutions and this time I AM sticking to them! I am eating healthier and working out! I will lose weight and be healthy!! And in my sister Kelyn's words: 2010 HOT AGAIN!!!!!! Ya baby! I have more resolutions but I am just doing them one at a time:) Happy New Year everyone!!!

4 comments:

Brittanie said...

Yay! I'm so excited for to read some new posts from you! I love you and I'm so glad you are my sister!

Stock Family said...

Awesome!! Congrats to finally getting there! Way to go!

Marily said...

Yay! That is great. Glad to hear you guys are doing well.

The Allen's said...

Tell us something new! woot woot!