Thursday, March 10, 2011
CHRISTMAS!!!!
This year we went to Rexburg for Christmas! We hadnt been to my Mom's for christmas in 4 Years!!! I couldnt believe it had been that long! But we had an ABSOLUTE BLAST!! Brittanie and Nathan and their kids came but sadly Kelyn and her family couldnt come and we missed them SO much!! Not kidding I wish we could go back and do Christmas all over again I loved it that much! Although the day after Christmas the dreadful FLU hit and it HIT HARD!!!! Almost everyone got sick!! Raylee got it the worst and it was so sad! That put alot of us out for a couple days! It seriously sucked! We had things that we wanted to do but never did because of the sickness! Blah! But other then that it was so fun! We also got to go see Tangled and Harry Potter which both were great!! We did alot of sledding, playing in the snow, bow making, partying to Rock Band, watching home movies which are always a must when we all get together even though the husbands could care less cuz they have seen them ALOT:) hahaha!!!! We had so much fun and I just LOVE my family SO much!!! Here is a post overload with ALOT of pics!!!!
My mom and Step dad who "created" all this below:)!!! I love these 2 so much!!!
We are getting more boys in the fam and we LOVE it!!! We got 3 more bro in laws with in a year:) bottom: Nathan, Kensi's fiance then Brett, Dusty, Tessa's hubby Addison. Middle: Amber's hubby Kasey, brothers Brandon and Jo and on top my dad! This was hilarious to watch!! Kensi was so nervous for him so she was helping:)
This was the best pic we got!! Love it!!
This is when my dad "fell" and made everyone else fall! Hahaha!!!
The sister pic with out Kelyn:( This was fun as well! of course Brandon always finds a way to get in the shot little pill!!:) From the front is Brittanie K., should be Kel, me, Amber, Kensi, Tessa, Alyssa, Hannah, Baylie and Carlie! Poor Carlie holding us all:)
Mom and dad and Kids!!! I love that the boys heads are above the rest of us girls!
Yes we had to do a crazy face!!!
Cute faces:) The whole crew!! 6 married and 6 to go!!! Yes my brother Brandon, 2 years younger then me, still isnt married and we joke that Alyssa who is graduating this May will get married before him! Any of you know any cute single girls send them to Rexburg:) He dates ALOT but is being very picky! Little punk!! Have I mentioned I LOVE my family?! Well I do! A whole lot!!!
All the married peeps minus Spencer and Kelyn. Left to Right: Dad and Mom, Nathan and Brittanie, Dusty and I, Kasey and Amber ( Married last March), Addison and Tessa ( married 7 months after Amber), and Kensi and Brett ( Married 4 months after Tessa)! CRAZY I know but it all worked out and has been SO dang fun!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
All I can say is HOLY COW everyone has grown up!!!!! Everyone looks SO cute too in your pj's!! I just cant' get over how big everyone is!! Sometimes I forget that we are all grown up now, sometimes I still think of us as high school kids, then I go to young women's on Sunday and realize that I am NOT that young anymore lol! Anyways, looks like you guys had a blast!!! Thanks for posting the pics!!!
Brittney! Look how cute you guys are!!!! It's so fun to see you all grown up. Of course I remember you. I feel like your family was a part of my whole summer one year. :) Your kids are beautiful. Congratulations!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE ALL OF THE PICS!!!! It is so fun to see all the girls married!! I am with Katie I can not believe how grown up everyone is!!! I miss you ALL!!
Post a Comment