So I just posted a ton of pics from christmas and was going through dusty's phone pics and found these! I thought they were blog worthy:) This was at the Due West concert as you will read below the Christmas posts. This pic is horrible but I had to have a pic with Tim and Brad from Due West! They seriously are awesome!!!! Raylee's Blanket is in between my legs haha!

So this needs some explaining! Well Brayton and Dusty were playing hide and go seek outside! Well it was Brayton's turn to hide so dusty was seeking:) So Dusty starts looking for Brayton and cant find him. He looked everywhere! He even came inside asking me if he had come in the house and I said no! Well Dusty goes back outside and starts yelling his name and he wont answer! Dusty is now panicking a bit and he goes in the garage and hears something under neath our car, so he ducks down and looks and sure enough Brayton was hiding under neath the car!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! We definitely told him that is a huge no no but couldnt help but laugh!!! He said he is the best hider ever!!! Well he is right!!! So this is his face all dirty from laying on the DISGUSTING garage floor! And the other pic is where his awesome hiding place was! Little TURD!!!!!!:)



This is MISS THANG!!!! She really thinks she is a rock star with this guitar on! Dont mind my clean laundry not folded in the back ground!

This is at my Grandma and Grandpa's in Utah! Uncle Kasey, Amber's hubby, was reading the newspaper and Brayton seriously loves him so he copied him!! We thought this was SO dang cute!!
3 comments:
Your kids are getting soooo cute!!!! I hope you guys can come down this summer. I guess there is another 4th of July shin-dig... You guys NEED to come!!!!!
You are right! All of these pics are "dang cute". : ) Fun times!
I am jealous of your HUGE family. Holiday's look like a BLAST!!!
Raylee is your little mini-me. She is the cutest rock star I've ever seen :)
Post a Comment