
Alright I know some of you, like me love his hair, but I am sick of cutting it all the flipping time so I can style it and then when I do style it, it is messed up and ugly in about 2.5 seconds. So Dusty just said to buzz it off. I have to say I didnt like it at first cuz he doesn't look like my little boy but now I actually love it. I dont have to style it, I dont have to worry about it getting messed up and he just looks freaking cute!!!! So mom I know what you are thinking but it will be a little bit grown out when we see you so dont bees nervous! haha. But this was right after he got it cut and he had hair all over him so he got to take a ba'. Thats how Brayton says bath. Well hope all you are doing well and I will hopefully be posting more pics soon if Brayton will cooperate with me. Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment