Sunday, May 27, 2007
Sad Day!!!
Well my trip definately is ending alot sooner that I thought it would be. Yesterday I went to Lava Hot Springs (its about an hour and a half away from Idaho) with My sisters Alyssa and Tessa and then there was me and Brayton with my dad and step mom and some of her family. We were supposed to be going back to Idaho that night and then Brayt and I were going back to Tremonton on Wed. and then going home on thurs. it was a very good plan. Well after we were at Lava for a while I went to check my phone and had a missed call from my mom and she told me her mom died in the middle of the night!!! They dont really know what happened. She has been at an assisted living home for a while but to me not really close to dying. I thought she was going to live a bit longer. She was so young but has been in pain for a very long time so this was good for her but soooo unexpected!!! So now my family are on their way to AZ today and I am at my dad's getting things ready for me to leave tom. I had to change my flight so I could get back to be with my family and be there for the funeral. My mom is having a very hard time with it especially because the last time she saw her was in Feb. and never really got to say goodbye. I guess no one did really but for my mom even being so far away and not being able to visit her mom is a pretty hard thing. So I was pretty emotional yesterday and add being pregnant on top of that is not a good combination. Then later that night we were all eating dinner back at my dad's trailer and Brayt didnt want to eat so he was playing on the trailer's stairs and fell some how and busted his lip!!!! I had blood all over my shirt and I thought for sure we were going to have to get stitches. We dont have insurance on him yet so we were very blessed that he was ok. But you know the part in your mouth that connects to your gums and lip up top? (does that make sense?) well somehow he cut that pretty bad so that was majorly bleeding and poor kid just wanted his mom and binki but we had to stop the bleeding and swelling so we were holding him down trying to wipe the blood and putting ice on his lip but he didnt want any of that he fought us so hard and was screaming like I have never heard him scream before!!! So... from being so emotional about my grandma to having my sweet little boy screaming and bleeding it was not a good day yesterday!!! I just wanted Dusty so bad and couldn't so that made me even MORE emotional. Man oh Man!!!! So now Brayton has a fat lip and I am still so sad about it everytime I look at it but he is doing great, he acts like nothing is wrong I dont even think it hurts him. What a tough little boy. Lava was fun before all this though. They have 3 different levels of high dives you can jump off of. The highest one is freaking high!!! The water is very warm and they have a river you can float and Tessa, Lyssa and my step brother Carson did it twice and had a blast. It really is a fun place to go and get a tan!!!! haha! Well my mom met my dad half way to drop off Tessa and Lyssa so they could go home and pack and my mom dropped Amber off with us and all my stuff then we headed back to Lava. This was before Brayt's accident. Sorry this is kinda jumbled. But Amber got dropped off with us because she is flying out today to go to AZ that she has had planned for a long time now to go visit some friends. What a crazy weekend it has been. Well I still am going to be posting pics and videos when I get home so be ready. Hope you all aren't bored to death by my novel. Hope you all are doing well and I will talk to you all later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Brayton's lip! Love you and miss you!
Yes, I remember you! Haha. Sounds like you've had an eventful summer so far! When is your due date, by the way?
Post a Comment