Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Summer Time!!!!
Well Dusty is finally done with school yay!!! He survived another semester especially with O-chem in there. He did very well on his finals he thinks so that is really good. Well I am 5 months pregnant and still counting. I want this little girl so bad, but at the same time I really can wait. No just kidding I cant. haha!!! I can feel her moving and kicking all the time so now it feels real cuz I can feel her in there. My belly seriously gets bigger and bigger everyday it feels like. Well Dusty was supposed to be taking the DAT (dental admissions test) this July but now he isnt. He has been hearing from guys that he should take O-chem 2 first because the DAT has questions on there from that class too. Dusty wont be taking that class until this Fall. I was really upset with him for telling me this at first because I am so impatient and just want to be in dental school already! It seems like everyone else is already in the profession they want to be in except for us and I am so bugged. But the more we talked about it the more I feel so much better about his decision. I think we were rushing it because of me. He always wants to please me but yet in a way it's killing him and I dont like that at all!!! Really whats a year more longer? We still have so much that we need to do before he takes the DAT so this will be so much better for him and me. So now he will work this summer full time and shadow other dentists when he can. Shadowing is a big part of applying for dental school. They definately want you to shadow like 40+hours I think. So he will do that this summer and then start classes in Aug. then he will probably take more classes next Jan.-May and then start studying for the DAT somewhere in those months and then take the DAT in July. So I feel lots better about this. This way he has time to focus and really be able to study hard for the test!!! And I am going to Utah and Idaho in a week and a half and I am so flipping excited to see my family!!! I miss my sisters and brothers so much. I saw a picture of Carlie and I started crying( hello I'm pregnant thats why I started crying hehe) because she has already changed so much from when I saw her in December. But I am so excited to go and visit!!!!! I think this summer is going to go by so fast and then before I know it this baby will be here. Wow time sure does fly! Well hope all you aren't bored to death of this long thing I wrote. But I just wanted to update you all. Hope all you are doing well and I will hopefully post more pics sometime. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A year isn't that long - it will be so worth it!!
I love you sis!
Amen! Plus it would suck even worse if he took the test, failed, then had to retake it again! I'm SO excited for your cute little girl!! Have TONS of fun in Utah & Idaho~Tell the fam I said Hi!! Love ya!
Post a Comment