This was a very cute park that is right by my mom's house. Granted the walk is kinda long. haha. You all have to understand that I do not like to exercise so when I was complaining about the walk to everyone they just made fun of me. Its a good walk just kinda long. But ANYWAYS Brayton loved this park and played so good. My mom was the one playing with him while I took the pics. I have a video of this too that I might post. It is very cute. But of course Brayton has a new obsession and that is bikes. Motorcycles, four wheelers, regular bikes anything that says vroom, vroom (thats what brayton says for all of them). Anywhere we go if he sees any kind of "bike" he says bike, bike, vroom,vroom. It is cute but not when he says it 40 times over and over!!!! But we saw a four wheeler at the park in the back of someones truck so after he spotted that, thats all he wanted and would have nothing to do with the park anymore so we had to leave. What a booger!!!!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Beautiful Idaho!!
This was a very cute park that is right by my mom's house. Granted the walk is kinda long. haha. You all have to understand that I do not like to exercise so when I was complaining about the walk to everyone they just made fun of me. Its a good walk just kinda long. But ANYWAYS Brayton loved this park and played so good. My mom was the one playing with him while I took the pics. I have a video of this too that I might post. It is very cute. But of course Brayton has a new obsession and that is bikes. Motorcycles, four wheelers, regular bikes anything that says vroom, vroom (thats what brayton says for all of them). Anywhere we go if he sees any kind of "bike" he says bike, bike, vroom,vroom. It is cute but not when he says it 40 times over and over!!!! But we saw a four wheeler at the park in the back of someones truck so after he spotted that, thats all he wanted and would have nothing to do with the park anymore so we had to leave. What a booger!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment