


Man oh Man can these men in my life be any cuter?!!! These are my last pics sorry everyone. I have more on videos. I didn't take nearly as many pics that I wanted to in Idaho. I am kicking myself still. But just had to show how cute this little boy is and how big he is getting. As you can see his hair has gotten longer since the buzz and I am very much liking it. I love when his hair is styled. But hope you all enjoyed these and hopefully I will get my videos on here but they take so long to put on here. Sorry there were so many. Hope you all are doing well. Bye!
7 comments:
OH my goodness! What a handsome little man! He looks ready for pre-school.
He does look grown up! He has a nice tan already!
That is such a great picture of Brayton and Dusty! Brayton's hair is getting longer! He is such a handsome little devil!
Katie made such a beautiful bride!! I can't believe she is an hour and a half from me!
So excited to see you in a few weeks!
Your kid is SO dang cute! I love his button up shirt. What a stud!
Your boys are so cute! Of course you can put me on your blog, I already listed you under friends&family :). I will e-mail susan today asking about you and give her you blog address. Talk to you soon!
You remember Susan and Becky and not me! Take a look at Joy's page... I know it is hard to look past the cute baby boy... but the momma of that boy knows you from beauty school too!
Lunch would be great. I just hang out with my son and husband. Other than that I make cakes. What bout you? I see you are getting ready for a baby girl. That is so fun. Where are you living now?
Post a Comment