Saturday, June 23, 2007
HELP ME!!!!!
Ok so here is my dilemma, I have been having serious doubts about naming our little girl Brynlie. Why you all ask? Well because everyone seriously either already has named their little girl Brynlie or are going to name their girl that. When I was at Sunsplash with my family I seriously heard two different moms call to their girls and they were both Brynlie. Then I have been looking at other peoples blogs for fun and no lie I have read about 4 or 5 little girls named Brynlie. Even when I tell people the name they say oh I know a little girl that has that name. K I honestly thought it was a name no one knew or thought of. Thats how naive I am I guess. So last night I was laying in bed and could not fall asleep because of this. Freaking stupid I know!!!!! But now I have some other names that I want to throw out and I really would like everyones opinions PLEASE!!!! Plus Brynlie and Brittney sound so alike. That wouldnt really stop me from naming her Brynlie though. Thats just another excuse I thought of. Dusty is bugged with me though because he likes the name and doesnt care that thousands (exaggeration) of girls have this name already. But here they are and I want honest opinions even give me your opinion about this whole Brynlie name thing k?!!!! K I have, this name is very close to my name too but I really like it, but it isnt a favorite, its Brindee. Brindee Hatch. The next one that I kinda have been thinking about and I know my family will laugh because its the name off of Hannah Montana and anyone else who watches this show might think its funny, but I really have been liking the name Mylie. Mylie Hatch. You have to put the last name to get the full effect. haha!!! and last but not least is a name that Me and Kelyn(my sister) made up in high school but I love it, it is Brikelle. Brikelle Hatch. This one is my favorite and I told Dusty and he said he would think about it. Brayton and Brikelle Hatch. How cute is that?!!! But seriously everyone I need honest opinions about all this because for some reason it is driving me absolutely NUTS!!!!!! Well I hope to hear from all of you very soon. Thanks for your help and I know you all think I am very silly because of this but I am for some reason stressin about it. hehe. Thanks! Love Brittney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Mylie is my favorite. I do think that Brindee and Brittney sound too much alike. But, also for the record, I have never heard of the name Brynlie before.
I LOVE the name Brynlie...but I do know a girl named that. She's a doll though. Im not a fan of Brindee. And to be honest with you, I tried and tried and tried to let Cam name Carolyne Mylie. I told him just the other day that our next girl is going to be named that. He says no because he thinks everyone will call her smiley mylie. Whatever....Its my FAVORITE name, well and so is Sydney.
Hey do you remember me?? Well, your blog is cute! Ok why is it so hard to name a kid??? Im due anytime now and we CANNOT figure out a flipping name for our boy. We also have a name we like, that is really popular and I hesitate because everyone is using it. BUT I like Brynlie, and I've never heard it before... Mylie is really cute too though!
Man alive - this is quite the dilemma!! Well, I better put in my two cents. I love Brynlie and Mylie. Any name that ends with the IE is a favorite of mine. Brindee is cute but not nearly as cute as the others and I really like Brikelle and it's different. I don't think I've heard that one before. I think it's fine to name her Brynlie if that's what you guys like though. It doesn't matter that it's a popular name. But, I haven't heard of very many kids named Brynlie...
I can't wait to see you in a week and a half!! YAY!! Love you!!
Brittney I totally remember you!! It's great to hear from you and see how you are doing, it's been a while! Yes Becky left on her mission a few weeks ago. That's cool your husband went to Korea, it's crazy to think she will be halfway around the world. If you want I will give you her address. I also have Susan's e-mail address if you would like that as well.
And to comment on your post... I've heard of Brynlie before but not Mylie or Brikelle. All your names are very cute and I'm sure you will pick the perfect one for your little girl!
Hey Brittlee!
Oh my goodness.. I was just wondering what you were up too! I can't believe you are pregnant with baby #2!! Congrats! Babies are soo much fun! I am so excited you wrote!! Keep in touch.. i'd love to talk to you more often! Where you guys at now? Talk to you soon!
Kim Carroll
So at first I was reading this entry and though, oh go with Brynlie all the way it is just in your head because it is not that common, but then these other names... Oh I understand your dilemma now, they are so cute!!! I think any one that you choose would be great, maybe you should wait until you see the baby, then decide and it would be a fun surprise for everyone. If not, my vote is for Mylie because I have never heard that and it is super cute.
Hey, thanks for your comment, its comforting to know this happens to other people! I want to be enduced today!! BUT im too afraid to ask. I know, Im a wuss!
I love all the names!! Sorry I am no help on that one!! I think you should pick one that you AND Dusty love!! You want him to love it too!! I am sure that you will do just fine on that one!! But maybe if you wait and see this little one it might help!! Talk to you soon we really need to play!!
Hey Brittney- Good to hear from ya! I can't believe you are having your second kid!. Last I saw you, you were pregnant with your first I think. Do you guys live here or in Idaho? I couldn't tell. Cute kid!!
Of coarse I remember you! your blog is so cute! congrats... on having your 2nd! it's pretty crazy!
Ok, so I think its ironic that you find yourself in this dilemma because my husband and I had decided that if we have another girl(no i'm not prego yet) that we were going to name her brynlee....so ya i guess it is pretty common. Anyway, I really like the name Brikelle because its original and VERY cute.
I like Mylie. I don't care much for sibling names that all start with the same letter. Brikelle sounds harsh, Brindee sounds more like a nickname. Just my two cents
Your sis is a total trooper! 10lbs is big. At my 1st ultrasound they told me I had placenta previa, then by my 2nd it had moved enough so I was safe! Good luck!
Post a Comment