
So proud of his tower
He LOVES his sister!
Being a monster
This is funny because I was trying to take a pic of Raylee but he walked by right when I took it and it looks like I was asking him how old Raylee was going to be. Plus it shows off their cute outfits:) haha
This is when he was 6 months. Just cute as ever!!!
He loves his daddy!! Look at that nasty drool!!
All I can say is he is soo cute! He was 10 months.
This is his First birthday chowing down on Birthday cake!
This face just makes me laugh sooooo hard. He is so funny to me
I cant believe I have a 3 yr. old!!! I also cant believe that he will be in Sunbeams next yr. That just blows my mind!!! He is growing up and I love it. Even though he has been a complete booger for me today I still love him:) I already talk about him lots so I am sure I dont need to write tons again. I do love though that he has a great imagination when he is playing by himself. He plays with his Transformers and trucks. I love that I stayed back and just made him play by himself because he doesnt need me at all to play with him. I have heard that that is very good for children plus its easier for us moms:) He is so sweet to Raylee and makes her laugh all the time. They can play in his room for quite a while and not need me. Which again I love. haha He is beginning to get more of an attitude though that I am not loving!! He doesnt want to listen to me even when I count and that is getting on my nerves. He is very sneaky and thinks I dont see things but I so do. But he is so funny and can make me laugh pretty hard. He loves super hero's and puts his blanket on his back like a cape and says he is Super man. I love his prayers and he is starting to thank Heavenly Father for alot of things it is so cute. He loves singing and dancing and tries to sing with daddy at church. He is such a sweet boy when he wants to be and I love him so much and I am desperately trying to work on my patience with this one. I am so glad he will never remember the bad times in his first few years:) haha. Hey he is our first kid and we are learning and trying. No where from perfect but hopefully when these kids are older I will be close. LOL!!! Well Happy Birthday Brayton!!! You are such a good boy and I cant wait to watch you grow up and love you even more. I love you soooooo much and wouldnt ask for it any other way. Love your mom!
He loves his daddy!! Look at that nasty drool!!
All I can say is he is soo cute! He was 10 months.
5 comments:
Wow the big 3! It's a really fun age!
He is so CUTE Brit! I can't believe he's getting so big, it's still hard to picture all my friends even having kids sometimes! :) You have a beautiful family.
I didn't realize your kids birthdays were so close. He is a cutie!
What a doll! Happy Birthday to him! :)
he looks exactly the same!!! most babies change, i could totally tell this was him. crazy!
Post a Comment