Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Face

Hey all you girls out there. I just found this really cool website that gives awesome beauty tips. I was looking for like ideas on make-up and hair and all that fun stuff that I just LOVE!!!! This girl is sooo cute. You may not care about it if you aren't into this kindof thing but if you are check it out you may love it. Her website is www.happiface.com and let me know if you go and what you think. She has ALOT of youtube videos that are helpful for anything. Anyways I am a cheese I know but what can I say I love this!!!!!:)
Brittney

5 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

I just went to the website. I watched '10 minute makeup routine', the 'basic smokey eye' and 'lauren conrads look'. I seriously want to go try them all right now. I loved them! What a great website :) Thanks for the reference.
p.s. I also read in a makeup book to apply concealer on the outside of your nose (like the corners, by your nostrils, where it's naturally red/darker). I have loved this tip and do it every day now :)

laurice. said...

I love it! Thanks!

Sherri Romney said...

I looked her up and love it! I will always be open to your tips cause you are a total beauty queen!

Matt and Megan said...

Yes you are sooooo the beauty queen! Thanks for making me beautiful with my new hair and tips on my eye make up! I will have to check this website out! Love you!

The Richins Family said...

thank you so much for posting this. i have referred this site to others too. and i finally can do the smokey eye look on me and have it look so decent and WOW how easy it is. THANK YOU!