Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Talent Show!



So about 2 weeks ago our ward had a Talent Show and of course me and some friends in the ward did a dance to the song Mamma Mia. These were our costumes and we had a lot of fun. I have a video of the dance but I dont know if I will post that. But when we got home Raylee wanted my necklaces and Brayton wanted the shoes. Haha. I got those shoes almost exactly 5yrs. ago. I needed some shoes for my Halloween costume in 2003 and thats what I found and have had them ever since:) They are so awesome!!! LOL!

3 comments:

Shums said...

that pic of brayton in the boots is really good! you know you can use that one later on for blackmail!

Ben and Krista said...

I laughed for at least a couple minutes over the picture of Brayton in those boots. It is way too cute!

Matt and Megan said...

Oh my you still have those boots! From our gothic chic Halloween!! I love it! I saw the video and man you guys are Hotties! I love all of the post. I need to take more pics! I forget my camera all the time! Miss Ya!