These are backwards! On the way to Lava with my step mom after my 10k and the kids were OUT!!! Brayton NEVER falls asleep in the car unless it is dark outside so that must have meant he was very tired! He had gotten stickers at subway and in the car he was playing with them...well he put it on his face and then fell asleep like this:) Me and my step mom were DYING laughing!!! Love this kid!!!


After the 10k my friend Brittney, me and my friend Ashley! Brittney ran the 1/2 marathon and Ashley and I ran the 10k! It was fun to do it with friends!!

Before the 10k! My friend Ashley and I on the bus being taken to our starting point! we were getting really nervous the longer the bus driver kept driving!!! haha! This race was so great except for my toe KILLING me!!! I wanted to cry a couple of times and had to stop sometimes or walk but finishing was definitely worth it!!! Having people screaming for you and cheering you on is awesome and I almost started crying haha! It was such a great experience and hope to do it again but need to figure out what is wrong with my toe!! We will see I guess!!

Just a pic of me and the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment