Monday, September 13, 2010

Other Randoms!

My Aunt Tori's dog had puppies and we went to see them and oh my gosh they were so tiny and cute!!! Raylee and Brayton loved holding them! Raylee didnt want to let go!!Look at that face!!
Raylee had a very long day and fell asleep in my In laws hotel when they came to visit!
Look at this face!!! She kills me! That is chocolate on her face:)
So we were driving down the road and Brayton starts yelling "MOM there's spiderman" and I was like what? where? I look and sure enough there he is:) haha!!! He was helping his wife's sno shack business and I guess they were getting it with people who have little boys:) They got our business:) haha! Brayton thought that was so cool but Raylee was SCARED to death and would NOT get out of the car! It was actually pretty sad but I couldnt stop laughing!!

No comments: