Monday, September 13, 2010

Major blogging below!!! Beware!!!

I just posted a TON of posts and I still have probably one or two more posts left but my eyes hurt looking at the screen!! and the other post is of the Due West boys coming and staying at my dad's house and their concert and I have a LOT of pics from that and of the fair that we went to as well so stay tuned to all those that still look at my blog which may be very few!!! haha!!! I dont blame ya though!! Anyways enjoy!!

3 comments:

Hilarie said...

I actually read all the posts.. haha! The pictures are great, i think its what makes a blog if you were to ask me. Your kids are growing so much and they are so cute. How are you liking Idaho?

Mandi said...

Hey there dearest and most beautiful! How are you? It was so fun to see all of your posts! I have been meaning to write you forever, but alas...I seem to think a heck of a lot more than I do nowadays. I miss you! I love your hair long like that and you look great. Where the heck do you get off running 10K 's? My gosh. I feel like a major slacker compared. How are you liking Pocatello? I gotta tell you that I really miss Idaho. My grandpa doesn't live there anymore so there isn't too much reason for us to take the super long trek, but I do miss it. Is that your settling point, or do you have other adventures with school? I am so happy you guys are doing so great. I love you!

Cheryl said...

Hey! I am glad that you left a comment b/c I have not been able to add everyone's blogs back yet and it's hard to remember every single one that we had on our other blog!

Yes, we are close to Salt Lake...we are in Lehi which is about 1/2 hour south. How long will you guys be in town?