Saturday, December 8, 2007

Gotta love 'em!

So the other day I took advantage of both of my kids being so good and I actually cleaned some of my house, knowing it would be trashed 5 min after I cleaned it. Thanks to Brayton:) But as I was cleaning in th kitchen I checked on my kids and this is what I found. Brayton watching tv and reading a magazine, legs crossed might I add. He had given some of the magazine to Raylee, you can see a little bit of it on the right, and I guess Raylee had a question cuz she was raising her hand and waiting so patiently:) Brayton seriously loves his little "sisser". Everytime she wakes up from a nap he has to give her a kiss and either say "morning sisser" or "hi sweetie". Man if only he was this sweet all the time. haha. I still love him though. Man he is talking up a storm and says some pretty funny stuff. Actually I was just barely telling him something and he said "quiet mommy" and I got kinda mad who does he think he is to tell me to be quiet. But then I started laughing cuz I have no idea where he got it from:) Ya right its from me always telling him to be quiet!!! I sure do have my ups and downs with this kid but I would never change him for the world. He is so much fun and he is such a boy. Dusty and him wrestle ALL the time and he never cries when he gets hurt. I am glad he is so tough! Raylee is just cute as ever and she is such a smiley little thing and she coos all the time too. She is such a sweet baby. I am seriously so blessed to have 2 amazing kids and 1 awesome husband. I wouldn't want my life any other way! I can't imagine my life without any of them and am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for the amazing life and family I have!!! I cant believe that Christmas is in like 2 weeks. I love it!!!! Well I hope all of you are having a fabulous December. I know I am especially because of the weather:) P.S. do you love my new blog and my music that my friend Megan helped me do. I know you all have had this on your blog for forever now but I really am Computer retarded so I need all the help I can get:)

8 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Very cute!

AMBER said...

I like the music!! It's fun to change up the blog template. I do it too much :D

laurice. said...

Cute! That picture is sooo adorable!

dan and ashley said...

man- we LOVED these songs in high school! and we still love them! if you move your music thing up top- your music will turn on first thing

The Turleys said...

What a cute picture! I need to keep my camera close to catch them while their not looking. I love the new background!

The Hart Family said...

Ya I like it a lot, so are you going to tell me how I can do it to mine?

Matt and Megan said...

WOW your blog is too flippin cute! I love all the new stuff! I bet a really cool person helped you out huh!? J/K! Love your family pic! See ya this weekend!

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Kids are a riot they are so entertaining!!