Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I did it!!!!

Before: During:
After:

K tonight we got Raylee's ears pierced! Yay! I have always wanted a little girl to do this. She looks absolutely precious with them! I knew if I didnt do it tonight I wouldnt have done it at all! Honestly it wasnt bad at all. She of course cried when she got them pierced but then I cuddled her and talked to her and she calmed right down and was totally fine. She doesnt even remember it and she is too young to play with them. So this was the perfect time. I am so glad my husband let me do this!! He wouldnt go in the store with me so he kept Brayton and went to a different store. He didnt want to hear her scream, which by the way she didnt scream, she just cried. He loves his little girl:) My sister in law came with us and stayed in the store with me for support:) But it seriously wasnt bad at all!!! I am so glad it is finally done and now she looks like a girl even with out a bow on. haha. But this little girl is so much fun and smiles all the time and she loves to talk and hear her own voice. I love her so much and hope all my babies are exactly like her! She is awesome! Well I probably wont post till after Christmas so everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to hear about everyones Christmas. Later:)

11 comments:

dan and ashley said...

SO cute! i'm glad you did this- more mom's are saying ' i'll let her decide when she's old enough..' bla! dan says the exact thing- i will go with you but will NOT be in there when it's done! how cute! she is SO your child!

KARI said...

That is so so cute!!! I just did Ashlyns like a month ago-she was 10 mths. That is how long it took me to get brave enough.Its good that you did it now to get it out of the way. I am sooo glad that I did it. Ashlyn did not even cry she just gave the lady a sad look. Raylee looks like a sweet little girl!! Have a Merry Christmas! Are you going up to spend it with Dustys fam??

Ian and Kristen said...

Hi Brittney! Yes of course I remember you! I've actually come across your blog before too! Ha ha that's what happens in the blog stalking world. Your kids are so stinkin cute... I think last time I saw you Brayton was still just a little baby! Crazy! It was good to hear from you! Hope you guys are doing well and have a Merry Christmas!

laurice. said...

How cute! I am all for piercing them when they are little!

Bethany said...

I can't wait to pierce my little girl's ears! Where do you get all of your cute bows?! I need some!

laurice. said...

Actually, we should go see Ashley's house Friday. I really want to stop by and see it before I leave and I would love to see you and your kids.

Ian and Kristen said...

hey brittney! Yes it's ok if you add it! Of course!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

oh so cute! That is the 1st thing I would do if I had a girl.I got the hat at a baby store by costa vitas on val vista and the 60. I can not remember the name of it but they had all kinds of cute things. Alot of cute hats for the little boys and girls! Fun Fun!

Arnett's said...

Yay! YOu can glan little girls up to be so cute! She is adorable!

Tairi said...

This is why I need a little girl! I love my boys more than anything, but I just love little girl babies with their ears pierced! She is so stinkin cute. Amber stayed at my house last night! I cant believe how old she looks. She is beautiful. It brought back memories! oh the good old days

The Richins Family said...

So Cute! has she had any problems since? We piereced brookie's for her 3rd birthday and she was complete with her potty training. she looks cute.