Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Twilight Fan?

Ok so those of you who are fans of the Twilight series you might want to know they have cast an Edward and a Bella for the movie. They start filming it Feb. 2008. If you want to see who they are go to Stepheniemeyer.com and check it out. I am actually a huge fan of these books and I am very disappointed in their selection of Edward. What do you all think? I know cheese post but I am really bummed they didnt pick someone cuter.

14 comments:

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

He's DOG UGLY!! I want someone HOT!!!!

Joy said...

Not a huge fan either. Hopefully he's a good actor to make up for his looks.

Kimberly said...

i seriously wont watch it if he is edward... i have him pictured too good in my head and that would ruin the books for me.. EWWWWW

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T+C=N said...

I am really disturbed that they would even consider this guy for Edward, much less pick him!?!? He has a weird eye! Ah!! He creeps me out. I dont like it.

Shaun and April Payne said...

The picture of Edward really sucks, but I think the girl for Bella is good. She is not suppose to be drop dead gorgeous or anything. I think I would still see the movie...

Brittanie said...

I personally think he will be cute once they change his hair! He's really cute in Harry Potter!

The Turleys said...

Thanks I will have to go check it out. I am kind of nervous though because I have really high expectations for Edward.

Joy said...

P.S. Just wanted to let you know that we are changing our blog address to http://joyandaaron.blogspot.com so please update your info so we can still keep in touch! Thanks!

Posey Cowart said...

hey! all the pictures are so cute! I wish I had a girl to paint toenails with! I'm Jealous!

Trina said...

i kinda like the guy! i think he totally looks like he could be a vampire, kinda got that creepy thing goin' on.

Tiffany said...

I am a huge Twilight fan and I think I would be dissapointed no matter WHO they cast as Edward because in my head he is so freaking perfect! And I dont think the guy they picked is hot at ALL, but he does kinda have that mysterious look to him, so maybe they will make him look better in the movie...and I like the girl they picked for Bella : )

Anonymous said...

Ughhh! I am not very happy about either choice actually. My friend says he will be good so I am trying to be optomistic. Bluh though!

laurice. said...

I just saw those pictures of her toes! Too cute! That must be one of the great things about having a girl!