Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just hangin' out!



Sorry this is one of many posts. I have been camera happy! So we went over to our friends Stefani and Eldon's house to hang out and play some guitar hero 3. Well Dusty was playing so Eldon wanted to hold Raylee and he started sticking his tongue out at her and she was smiling so big! I couldnt even believe it. I had to take pictures. I took alot actually:) But look at how cute. Seriously all he was doing was sticking out his tongue. So then I tried it and I got nothing. Its ok though she still smiles at me lots. Sorry Eldon I hope you dont mind me posting these. She was just too cute to not:)

3 comments:

Stefani said...

those pics turned out really good! You have to send them to me, so i have them of Eldon! What a good little husband I have, and such a cute little girl! So i am excited for Sunday! see you then!

Teresa :) said...

She is getting so big already! I love her smile its very infectious! Well we would love to see you guys when you get back up here too. Give me a call 928-243-0288. See ya :)

laurice. said...

I just have to say that your family picture is so cute! And your little girl looks just like you!