Thursday, January 31, 2008

Brayton and Daddy's workout!

Dusty has started his P90X again and Brayton thought it would be fun to workout with his Dad. I was trying so hard to not laugh while I was video taping. Seriously Brayton is so flipping cute! He was doing pretty well if you ask me even in his pajamas and church shoes might I point out:)

3 comments:

Ashleigh and Zebb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashleigh and Zebb said...

ha thats so dang cute! my nephew blake tries to be just like his dad all the time and he'll try to dress like him, if benny has a hat on blake has to have a hat on too... i think its cute when they have to be just like their daddy!!

Barnes Blog said...

This what me and Alan want to do. We have to ccomplish our Slim in 6 workout first. How is he doing? I hear it's really hard.