BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Toys
So Dusty was coming home from work on Thursday and heard on the radio that there was going to be a huge Car show in Glendale on Saturday and he really wanted to take Brayton. So he came home and looked up the website they gave on the radio and it looked pretty cool. Dusty invited his friend Eldon to go with them, so on Sat. they left at like 10:40am and got home around 2:30ish. Lightning McQueen was there and Bumblebee from Transformers was there too. The actual car that they used for the movie!!!! I wish I would have gone because Shia LeBouf actually sat in that car and I seriously love him:) But I guess when you walk into this place there were tonz of bikes and Brayton went nuts!! If anyone knows this kid he is obsessed with bikes, trucks and cars! So this was perfect and having an amazing daddy to take him was just great! I think Dusty was just as excited as Brayton was to go! I gave strict orders to take pics with them in it but there were quite a few without them in it. But I think he did very well. Plus the ones they are in are very cute:)Enjoy the slideshow!
4 comments:
What a good dad! That's something that Derrick would have loved! So my friend finished the 3rd book and should be bringing it to me today. Derrick is going to our ranch in Texas tomorrow so I should have plenty of free time to read after I put Camden to bed. I am excited how lame is that.
Hey Brittney! I'm not sure why there's nowhere to leave a comment on Becki's page! It used to be normal but she just changed it all up after Christmas! If I hear from her or figure it out I'll let you know!
This is Kendra. :) What a cute activity! And what a great dad! Kids remember that kind of cool stuff... so way to go creating awesome memories for your kiddos. You have a wonderful family! The car show looks like fun. Sometimes it is hard to get out of the ruts in life and do cool stuff - thanks for the reminder to go and find fun stuff to do!
Seriously, that is the cutest thing I've seen all day! Brayton looks like he had so much fun with his Daddy!
Post a Comment