BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Toys
So these are just random pics but still too cute to not share:) Brayton the other day put Raylee's pants on and started dancing around the room! He thought he was so big for putting them on himself but Dusty and I were dying laughing cuz he looks like a goof! We got Raylee a saucer finally and she loves it! She even grabs for things on there already. Sometimes she looks really funny trying to grab things. She stays very focused on whatever it is she wants. Hopefully she will grow up and still be like that. But my 3 sisters Amber, Kensi and Tessa decided last Sun. that they wanted to come here for a week so they talked with my parents and my parents said yes but because the weather was going to be potentially bad, my dad came with them. It was so fun seeing them. But I sure did miss my mom! Plus my older sister Brittanie was here too so they all were at my house at once and we played Rock Band and oh my gosh we had so much fun!!! I miss them so much already! But Brittanie took pics of us rockin out and I didnt get any. Remember I hate pictures of me! But I am sure she will be posting pics on her blog anyways:) Love you Britt! We had such a fun week last week and I didnt want it to end. We ate out alot with my dad and the fam. we also went and saw National Treasure 2 and I loved it! I cant wait for the 3rd one. There were also some good movies that are coming out that I want to see. Well I hope everyone's New year has started out great. Ours has especially because just today Brayton went to nursery and didnt even cry!!! Yay. I also had to tell him that we would go to the store and he can get any toy he wants. hehe. But he did awesome! I also have made it a goal to be a better mother and person! I want to start cooking good meals and feed my family healthier. I AM going to start working out. No more pop for me, I am going to miss my Dr. Pepper! And I am going to limit my chocolate and sugar. I have more personal ones but thats that. I want to so bad stick to these New years resolutions. I never do but this year is going to be different! I can feel it:) Well now that I have bored you all. I will talk to ya'll later! Happy New year!
12 comments:
Loved the pictures! That's great that she stays so focused! She will probably learn to walk fast. Camden was the same way and at 10 months he walked and it was all in one day! He realized that he didn't need the furniture to get around and he would fall and get back up and try again and he kept falling and getting back up but he never crawled again because he was so determined to walk no matter how many times he fell. Brayton in those pants cracked me up! Got to love funny boys!
Thanks for the chat today!! Love you!!
Well i loved the pics. but i was so sad that i wasnt there also! i miss you guys tons and tons! i wish i could have come with dad and kens and tess and ambs, and be in the warm weather, but instead i worked at the temple so i guess they are both good! well Britt. and Dust. i love you both tons!!!
~lyssa
What cute pictures! Don't you just love when they make you laugh. That can make my day...especially when Nates not around and I talk to them all day! Ha. So has your man taken the DAT yet?? You better keep me posted....
Cute pictures! Ya'll are adoreable :)
Those pictures are so cute! Yeah wasn't Stomp Out Loud awesome! I loved it! Hope you guys had great holidays! We really do need to get together sometime when I'm down in AZ. I'd love to meet your husband and see your cute kids.
Those pictures are so cute! Yeah wasn't Stomp Out Loud awesome! I loved it! Hope you guys had great holidays! We really do need to get together sometime when I'm down in AZ. I'd love to meet your husband and see your cute kids.
I love the picture of Brayton in his sister's pants! What a silly boy! =) I am glad you had fun with your family.
I know what you mean about the second book...I keep thinking that he will come back any minute and still not yet and I'm more than half way done. Is the 3rd book good because I heard that she is whishy washy in that book over Edward and Jacob and I don't know if I will like that. What did you think? I still am obsessed with the books just wished he was in this one more.
OK so I finished the second book and did like the end a lot better than the whole first half. I just don't understand why she wouldn't agree to marry him. In the next one does she make up her mind at the end between Jacob and Edward? I have to wait until my friend finishes the third one so that I can start it. I am anxious.
Your kids are so cute! I love your blog it looks so good. I am so sad that we didn't get to see anyone when we were in town. We were running a 100 miles an hour. We will be going back to AZ for the summer, so I'm sure it will be much easier to see us then. You guys look awesome.
Hey Brittney, Jon said you were a really fun cool girl. We should all hang out some time. Ya this dental school stuff sure is a stresser. I have a hard time waiting for things but I guess what ever happens is for the best. Good luck to your husband, I think taking the test was the biggest stresser for sure. I pray that Jon gets in this year and that he won't have to retake the test because once is enough for me. Your kids are so cute by the way. And good luck with the new years resolutions. That's alot to work on at once, maybe just focus on one or two at a time. I find when I try to do basically all of those same things I get overwhelmed and give up.
Post a Comment