Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just some randoms...




The other day Dusty and I were in our room, Dusty was doing homework and I was doing laundry, Brayton was just playing and Raylee was in her bouncer in the kitchen. I was going back and forth between my room and the kitchen thats why she was in there. But Brayton was being very quiet so I went to go check on him and he was sitting in front of Raylee reading her a book. I seriously got so tender for him!!! Raylee has been an absolute doll and loves her brother so much. She was running a low grade fever the other day and had a runny nose so I think the teething might be beginning. This is when Brayton started teething so we will see. But she also just today rolled over from her belly to her back!!! YAY!! It was so cute and she smiled so big and was so proud:) These bottom 2 pics as you can see her hand is up in both of them. I seriously took like 10 pics of her and the whole time her hand was in the exact position. I was laughing quite hard. And the little pill wouldnt even smile for me. Once the camera came out she was way more interested in it then me trying to get her to smile! Oh the things we parents do to get our kids to smile. haha.

3 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

How is that flower staying in her hair?? It looks cute!

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

thats so cute! i'm pretty sure my brothers never did anything like that to me!!

Heidi Ann said...

Seriously, could she look any more like your identical twin??