Friday, July 18, 2008

MIDNIGHT RELEASE PARTY for...

BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!
Party starts at 9pm Friday, Aug. 1st!
The event is FREE!
So come party with me and lots of other Twilight freaks:)!!!
There will be a t-shirt decorating contest,
a fashion show, raffle prizes, live music, and more!
I hope you all can come and PARTY!!!
It's going to be at Changing Hands book store.
Their phone number is 730-0205 if you need directions!!
Cant wait to see you all!

4 comments:

laurice. said...

I wished I could come with you! I am so excited! I have to wait until it is mailed to me and somebody goes to the states and brings in the mail....it sucks!

Erin said...

hahaha my good friend is so excited to go to this. She was just telling me about it tonight. thats so funny.

Trina said...

oh yaeh!!!! let's have a party!

Jon said...

I totally feel like I just stood you up! Hey, let's talk dental school sometime this week, if you guys still want to. I'm working just about every day this week but I'm good in the afternoons. Let me know what you want to do. PS, I can't believe you have such big kids! I'm still kiddless.