Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Why?!
So Raylee still has flipping diarreah, so we (and when I say we I mean Dusty:)) had to do the collecting of the poop for the samples to give to the Dr. to see if anything is wrong. Hopefully nothing is wrong. But this morning Raylee woke up and had pee all over her blanket and sheet so I got her undressed and had her standing by the tub while I was getting it started and all of a sudden she starts kinda crying and then pooped all over like 3 towels! I washed her bum off in the tub then re-filled the tub to give her a bath, I put her in and not even 2 min. later she pooped in the tub. So I had to stand her up and clean the poop out and then re-fill the tub again! Well 5 min later she pooped again!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! Are you kidding me?!?! Everytime she would poop she would start crying. So I know her belly was hurting her. She has never pooped in the tub!!! The poop was a green color, not bright green and not dark green. It's a green I have never seen for poop. LOL. Her bum is still really red and bleeds every once and a while. I have yet to figure out what is wrong with her and it is driving me crazy!! It has been 2 weeks of non-stop poop!!!! I dont know if it is from teething or just a stomach bug. Hopefully it goes away soon though! I just had to document this so I never forget:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so sad. I hope it all goes well. Poor girl.
awww, poor baby!
That girl who commented is my good friend, Jeanette. They have a house out in Maricopa that's up for rent for pretty dang cheap. Maricopa is just so far though.
my sister actually uses Maalox for bad diaper rashes cuz my nephew gets them and it seems to help actually, sounds weird i know...
I could be very wrong, but when Keilah has green poop it is because she ate too many fruit snacks the day before. Maybe the dye from fruit snacks... I don't know, but I hope she gets better! Keilah is actually going through this same pooping thing with a horrible rash. My doctor always tells me to just wash with water and use petroleum jelly. Also to let her keep a diaper off and air dry a bit. I am sure you have probably heard these very same things and maybe you are just like me and very frustrated because nothing seems to work! Sorry. Hang in there :).
Hi Brittney! Long time no see. It's Melanie(Crandall)Jones from junior high. I can't beleive I found your blog. I was just thinking about you the other day. You seem to be doing well. I lost your cell number awhile back. If you still have mine give me a call.
brittney, i feel so bad for her. and you. Jumex is a fruit drink that is in a can. i buy it at walmart or fry's. it's like 40-50 cents a can. i just give it to my kids straight, don't dilute. it's really good too. it thickens up their diarehha really fast. also, you should look into seeing if she is lactose intolerant. my poor tanner is and gets diarrehha when he has yogurt, milk, go gurt, anything with dairy. so we have to give him soymilk, special cheeses'...etc. how all is wel.
oh and the only diaper rash cream that works well for my kids is A&D ointment. the ointment kind, not the rash kind. the color is yellow.
Post a Comment