I found this on a friend's blog and thought it was cute and thought it would be fun to do. It is kindof a little game and I want to try it out so...
Remember when...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesnt matter if you knew me a little or a lot, just anything you remember!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you:)! I think it will be fun to see all the fun memories!!!
7 comments:
ha-ha! i didn't even notice you had the same background! but i changed mine, so now we're different again!
I remember setting you up on a date with my friend Trevor. I remember getting ready at your house and that you love hairspray as much as I do!
Ok, totally random memory. But I remember always seeing you at our singles ward...and then I didn't see you for a while and I wondered what happened to you. Then I heard you were engaged and I must admit that I thought, Whoa, that was fast! But then when I met Randy, I knew after 3 dayes that we would get married and we dated, got engaged, and married all in under a year...and I remember thinking it wasn't so crazy anymore... :) ha ha!
The memory I always remember when I think about you is when we went to sunsplash. I have no idea how old we were but it was me and you and Kellen. You had a crush on JT and we all sang country music really loud in our maroon suburban. You also said that your name was the best because it was spelled Brittney and not BrittAny. and then you guys came over and we had a sleepover! oh and one more! Remember when I spent the night at your house and you and Kellen were crying and complaining that you had no friends and you were fat and no one liked you?? Hahah then three months later you both were engaged :) haha I love you!Im so glad were cousins!
Oh and one more! I always think of you during my rough time because you were always there for me. I came over to your house to escape everyone else and you were such a good friend thru that breakup. I really love your mom for coming to my bridal shower and being such a big part in my life at that time!
Ok, so one of the memories I have is dancing around to Standing Outside The Fire, with you on my shoulders!
I still remember the 1st time I met you right before you and Dusty got married! I thought you were sooo cute and very nice, bubbly and outgoing! We deffinetly do need to hang out again, and if you are up here again this summer I would still love to have my windows cleaned!!!! Thanks :)
Post a Comment